Respected Contributor

Welcome to the February Exercise Check In

Respected Contributor

Re: Welcome to the February Exercise Check In

Thought I would start a new month before I forgot! Can't say I am disappointed to be out of January!

Respected Contributor

Hey everyone, Happy February 1st and Super Bowl Sunday!

Snowy and blustery here. Went to a pancake breakfast with my hubby, my dad, my son and my granddaughter...on the way home a pick up truck was upside down in the ditch...pretty scary.

Nothing much else going on here except the game tonight.

Anyone else have interesting things going on today.

Pppmint hope DH gets off alright today and gets back home soon.

Nomless did you get in a PK workout yesterday?

FUTURE waving to you, Are you having anyone over for the game tonight?

JUDY have you done the body bar yet?

Waving to everyone!

Respected Contributor

Twice, q has eaten my post, so I give up. We're snowed in so it's a quiet day here.
Regular Contributor

Getting ready to stuff my face! Fingers crossed for Patriots! Then 8-12 inches of snow tomorrow! Enjoy the game!
Frequent Contributor

Sounds like everyone is getting dumped on (snow). We are expecting 7"" here. Schools have already been closed.

Be safe in your travels.

Respected Contributor

They closed schools tomorrow here, too. I might have to work from home.
Valued Contributor

Happy February, Monday, and day after Super Bowl! Almost 40 mph winds again here...and rain...ugh.

I can't believe we're doing wall-balls again today, especially after a horrible night's sleep...along with max back squats, kettle-bell swings, and pull-ups...rounds of as many as you can do in a minute.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} I hope the "warm-up" is fairly easy.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

A new friend of ours is supposed to be trying it today with us for the first time, always worry when it's such a tough wod it will scare them off(like my other gf that tried it)...I realize most are, but some are worse than others. This one has both...heavy weight and it will leave you breathless.

Yes, lots of people got dumped on! I was looking at pictures from back home(WI) this morning on fb, up to the windows and deck railings in some parts. Hope everyone is safe!

nomless...are you working from home??

Tony...I'm sure you're a happy camper today after the game. I enjoyed the half-time show btw.

vonlam...nice seeing you!!

bopper...I forgot it was February! Dh looked funny leaving town yesterday...not shaved, hair longer(not the norm for him)...can't even have his cell phone in the conference because of security reasons.

FUTURE...where are you??

ETA: I decided not to go this morning...between lack of sleep, my allergies, and everyone else being sick and apparently can't stay home, I'm not risking it. So...going to mimic the wod as best I can at home alternating with jump-rope.

Respected Contributor

Hi, all. Happy Monday.

I'm working from home today. The sun is out, so I'm hopeful that they'll be able to get streets cleared today, and with sun, some of the ice will melt.

Patty, I hope you enjoyed your at-home session and that your gfs did OK without you cheering them on. Staying home was probably a good idea for the reasons you state.

That game yesterday was something. I was pullling for Seattle because my cousin who died last fall was from near there. She was a Seattle fan through and through. What a terrible way to lose the game.....the players/coaches will be thinking about it for days to come. Congrats to the happy NE'ers.

I don't know what w/o I'll do today. I'd like to do a good cardio session over at the workout room, but I don't want to go out in the cold and snow. I'll be happy when spring gets here. I haven't seen ducks or geese lately, but I haven't been looking either.

Speaking of looking at the sky, have any of you seen the comet? Apparently it can be seen by eye in low light areas. I'm in the city so there's too much light. It sounds gorgeous. I remember watching Hale-Bopp in the north sky for several weeks. It was awesome.

All for now. Have a good week, everyone.

Respected Contributor

Hey everyone, it's cold here today. Not supposed to be much better the remainder of the week.

I did Treadmill intervals today running/ fast walking .

Nomless nice to be able to work from home and I bet Shadow is happy!

Pppmint glad you stayed home, no sense and exposing yourself to so many germs...I bet DH looked different with the longer hair and not shaving...

FUTURE did you have company for the game last night?

Tony your team won! Whoop whoop! I was cheering for them too..now bring on the baseball, I"m ready!

Have a good rest of the day!