Respected Contributor

Re: Welcome to the April Exercise Thread

Hey all, it's a cold day here.  Lucy come here, you would like our weather, only in the upper 30's today.   Glad you made it home safely and had fun at the game despite your flare.   Good luck finding a house whether you build or buy one already built it is always stressful.  I hope DS does okay with his infusion too.

I did pilates and the trail today, not much else.   Just got home from church, not the one we have been going to but that one doesn't offer a Sat. night service.

Watching baseball now and my son  Smiley Happy

Dr.Kelli hope you are feeling better this evening, lots of rest but you know that already.

Nomless I understand about the shoes, it's hard to find cute and comfortable.

foxxie did you get snow last night.   My DIL in Colorado was in the 80's earlier in the week and 30's today with snow. 

My older sister is in Kentucy at the Rolex ( a pre Kentucky Derby affair) and she's in horse heaven.   She has a very nice horse here she boards and rides everyday and had an opportunity to travel to Kentucky for this and she's beyond happy about it!

Anyways have a nice evening!

Honored Contributor

Good morning all.  Rain, rain and more rain, lol.

@Iluvlucy, that is so frustrating to have yourhives breakout without you really having a way to control it.  But it's good that everything else went well.

@nomless, glad the callous removal seems to be working.  Seems that most of us are in a pretty good place health wise, unless I'm forgetting someone's ailment.  Forgive me if I am.

Dinner last night with friends was good.  There was supposed to be a party of twelve but it turned out to be nine.  One unmarried guy failed to bring his date and one couple said earlier in the day that they would be a little late but would definitely be there.  

On the surface the couple not coming seems to not be a problem.  But had I been able to change the reservation for nine versus twelve, our table wouldn't have had extra chairs.  It was a hibachi style restaurant and the normal seating is for ten.  If we had known the couple weren't coming at all, we could have had two chairs removed and been more comfortable.  Still we enjoyed ourselves.  The food wasn't as good as I remembered it, though.  Less ingredients in the fried rice...no onions and garlic like I remember them doing years ago when we dined there.  Basic.

Still raining today so I doubt if I'll go out.  Feeling lethargic from eating too much and probably won't exercise ever even though this is the day I really should.  Have a great day folks.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Hello all, seems to be quite rainy in  a  lot of places, we're not getting any at the moment but it's not real nice either, windy once again and a cold wind at that, cloudy.

foxxie sounds like the dinner was nice though despite a couple not showing up.  Always good to see friends you don't see all that often.  I understand your feeling like just doing nothing with this type of weather.

I cleaned out my Granddaughters bedroom today and we have the crib set up, with her twin bed still in a very small room.  My older GD doesn't sleep over much anymore as she's at the age where that isn't cool but I wanted to leave it in there in case mom and dad needed a break and I'd take them both.  Watching my Tigers now and Nascar.

I'm thinking about the Skecher TSV for tomorow a boat shoe.  Anyone have them, wondering if they are very wide?  My foot seems wider than it used to be ( along with the rest of me)  Hahah

Lucy you doing okay today?  Is it still hot and I sure hope the AC is fixed, I can't imagine you not having it, you need it so you don't feel sick with your illness.  I hope you have some floor fans to at least help with moving the air.

Nomless hello and waving to you and MickD...Anyone else want to say hi, the May thread is now open for business.  Drop on by and say hello!