Contributor

Re: Weighted Blanket experience

My sister has one of the weighted blankets and likes it very much.

Nice helpful thread @Laura14!

Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

UPDATE!

I just went back to Amazon and they are no longer selling the set I just got.  Instead they are selling just the inner weighted blanket without the cover or mask for the same $80.  I do not recommend buying that.  You'll want a cover. 

I had a hard time beating the QVC2 deal which was very similar to what I received.  I would go with the extra money and buy one like Q has that does have the removable cover on there for you.   Or you can shop around and see what else you can find.  

$80 for just the inner weighted part is not a good deal.  Put that $80 towards a set.    

If anyone is interested, Amazon has the Softan 3-pc set now at a higher price - $89.99 with free shipping. ASIN B07G7538WB.

Trusted Contributor

I also saw one in Kohls black friday specials but can't remember the price maybe $59?

Esteemed Contributor

Do they hurt your feet and toes if you are laying on your back with your toes up?  I feel even a regular blanket hurts my toes sometimes...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BeckiWV  I have the smaller version and I wouldn't be able to keep my feet up (toes toward the ceiling).  It's too heavy in my opinion to do that comfortably.  I would have my feet out.  

Trusted Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@BeckiWV  I have the smaller version and I wouldn't be able to keep my feet up (toes toward the ceiling).  It's too heavy in my opinion to do that comfortably.  I would have my feet out.  

@Laura14What size do you have in inches?  I am thinking of getting a smaller one, 34" x 50" or 38" x 62"

Honored Contributor

@AnnMarie-1  Mine is a 15lb 48 x 72 blanket.

Occasional Contributor

wow great.....