Contributor
In the past I went to meetings, am looking for feedback on how the digital program works for everyone. Also, has anyone ordered the program through Q?
Super Contributor
I did the WW program about 10 years ago. I did it online and never went to a group meeting. I liked it and found it worked great. I don't know how the current program works, but wanted you to know not being part of an in-person group did work for me.
Honored Contributor

I joined the WW online program the beginning of July. I enjoy it a lot, and I have been successful so far. 

WW sends useful information several times a week, and prompts me to weigh in at the start of each week. 

They have mailed me two awards to put on my key chain. 

I never thought thst I could be happy with the online version, but I like it much better than trying to attend meetings. 

It is a wonderful plan to follow. I follow the green plan. The app makes it very easy to follow, and is a wealth of information. So very worth the small fee. 

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne 

Congrats on your success, am happy this program is working for you. If you have not reached a goal you have set yet, stick with what works for you.

Best to you,

hckynut 

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

I used to belong to WW but got sick of starving myself on Tuesdays so I could weigh in and lose .2 of a pound. I did eventually lose 20 pounds but it was slow. Anyway I got sick of attending meetings only to hear the same stuff over and over again. I was going to start online but I really don't like the changes they've made to the plans over the years. They basically punish you for eating a cookie. They focus more on protein and veggies which is fine but that isn't what I want. I now just do portion control and save the money.

Honored Contributor

@Meowingkitty 

Whatever works for you to reach your goal(s)! That's the right way for you. 

hckynut 

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@Tissyanne 

Congrats on your success, am happy this program is working for you. If you have not reached a goal you have set yet, stick with what works for you.

Best to you,

hckynut 

@hckynut , 

Thank you for your kind words to me. 

My goal right now is to live each day to the fullest. 

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne 

And my goal in life is exactly the same. I live for the "now", not the tomorrow.

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Super Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

I used to belong to WW but got sick of starving myself on Tuesdays so I could weigh in and lose .2 of a pound. I did eventually lose 20 pounds but it was slow. Anyway I got sick of attending meetings only to hear the same stuff over and over again. I was going to start online but I really don't like the changes they've made to the plans over the years. They basically punish you for eating a cookie. They focus more on protein and veggies which is fine but that isn't what I want. I now just do portion control and save the money.

I was starving on WW too. Now I do portion control too. Haven't lost weight though, but haven't tried too much. It's been too depressing this year, and the last few years as well. 

Honored Contributor

I have done WW since 1999 and always thought that the meetings and in person weight ins were crucial for me.

I've been back since July, doing the green plan, and I do like the option of Zoom meetings now, but I've only been to the Quick Start Meeting and 2 zoom meetings and don't feel the need attend them anymore.  I might if I start struggling, right now, things are going very well without attending meetings and in person weigh ins.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN