Contributor
Has anyone ordered the WW program from the Q? I want to get started soon, just not sure about through here or WW site. Thanks for any feedback.
Esteemed Contributor

I would do it through the WW site. 

Respected Contributor

@Marebear54   I bought the 3 month plan back in January, and once the 3 months were over, I called customer service to add a payment option so it would continue.  They told me that they would have to cancel the QVC once the 3 months was over and start a new membership.  That worked out perfectly, since I was able to add the auto pay on the new membership, keep all the current information on my account, and she gave me a great deal.

I think the QVC offer is pretty good with the snacks and cookbooks included, so I would go with that since going straight to the WW site, you make a committment, and if you want to cancel early there is a termination fee.

I think the QVC one has less risk, but I'm sure you will like the plan and want to continue once you see the weight come off. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

I go into meetings.  Always have, no matter where we lived.  The personal contact for me, was great.  The stories and how others are doing and doing it, is great.

Valued Contributor

I ordered WW through the Q in January. If you're looking to save money, it's better than going through the weight watchers  website directly Smiley Happy

Contributor
I would prefer that as well, but there aren't meetings right now, so this is an alternative. So I agree.
Esteemed Contributor

After awhile I got bored with the meeting. Same stuff over and over again just delivered differently. Few people in mine would speak and the leader would have to find things to talk about. We weren't this great group of friends that they show on TV.  Few people even spoke more than a few words to each other. It wasn't just that location either because I did try other places. I also could only go after work and I got sick of starving myself on Tuesdays so I could weigh in and make it look good. I stopped going to meetings and just did it online since I wasn't getting much out of the meetings anyway.

Respected Contributor

Get it through WW.  Its instant, you dont have to wait for anything.  Its super easy.  And, if you want any of those snacks, get them thru WW.  Q price is ridiculous...go look on the WW site.  There are virtual meeting at all hours of the day and evening.  You dont have to wait.  Q is selling digital only, you can  get the same thing on WW site.  You can easily switch your membership to include meetings once they resume.  They have made it super simple.  

Trusted Contributor

If you go through Mr Rebates to WW there's 5 dollars back plus 40 percent off three months. Also when I first signed up I debated and debated it. I got all the way through to the payment page and then I bailed out because I wasn't sure if I'd really use it. I then started getting emails from them and they offered 50 percent off or maybe 55. Then after my three months I went to cancel and they gave me a free month.

Honored Contributor

Although, I didn't have WW on the computer when our sons were born,

I loved the meetings and did them as a busy teacher.  I needed the energy of the group's excitement as well as triumphs to keep me inspired.

We had an older man that was very lean as one of our consultants.  He was SO delightful!