Esteemed Contributor

Re: WW horrible presentation!

@kachina. Thanks for the info. I had not heard of their teetering on bankruptcy. I think it’s a great program too
Esteemed Contributor

I don’t think the WW program is easy to explain in that type of presentation but if one is serious about losing weight in a very healthy way it is worth joining for three months at a discounted price.
Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@kaydee50 wrote:

Can you use the plan if you don't have a smartphone???

Yes, I just use my computer.

@kaydee50 Which defeats the purpose of having the app to use on your phone (and paying for it). WW does NOT work unless you have a smart phone. I have a Windows phone and the fee was a waste. Though I used my computer to log info, get recipes and basic info, ALL the "good stuff" mentioned in the meetings, in the magazine, etc is ALL via the smartphone app.

Trusted Contributor

I have to agree that the few minutes of the presenation I saw was horrible.  They did not do a good job of explaning how it works.  This is a similar problem I have with Nutrisystem presentations.  They make it sound like all you have to do is eat the food which is sent but you need to supplement other foods as well.

Also if you read the Testomonial profiles they show.  Everyone indicates what exercise the person did as well to loose weight but that is not put as a focus when either program was presentated.  

Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

For me Jane is unwatchable. It's ALWAYS all about her, or her family, or anything to do with HER.

@Love my grandkids   I would heart this post a million times if I could.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

@Love my grandkids wrote:

For me Jane is unwatchable. It's ALWAYS all about her, or her family, or anything to do with HER.

@Love my grandkids   I would heart this post a million times if I could.

---------------------

Me too!!  She has just become unwatchable!!  Way too much info about Jane, her family and her life. Does she really think anyone cares??  Definitely not a selling point.

Re:  the WW show. Terrible!!   Not enough info, very poor presentation from the vendor and too much from Jane