Trusted Contributor

Unbelievable! All about JT, nothing about how the plan works! For WW newbies, you need to know how the point system works, give an example of a day, give an example of a meal. Show what the tools are, show an example of how they work. So much information they could have presented and didn’t!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WW horrible presentation!

You can fibd our all of that information on their website if you are interested. I joined in August wanting to lose 10 pounds. I am now down 18 pounds. A suze 2-4 5.3.5 129 pounds and a lifetime member. There are three different plans you can follow depending on your likes and dislikes. The WW app is amazing. The trick is to track your food which the App makes it so easy to do. When you join you are given so many daily and weekly points to follow. If you stay within those points eating the foods you like you will lose weight eating regular food. There is so much that is great about this program it is impossible to state here. You just have to want to be healthier. This program is based on science and nutrition
Super Contributor

@lizzief  I agree they're really not explaining anything, no information on the program, just saying how great everything is. 

Contributor

The point is......we don't want to have to do theat!  We did not tune in to see ten people who had used WW and ben successful.  We wanted to see HOW  they did that.  They should have demoonstrated the many jusees of the app.   I have never been as disappointed in QVC..and JT in particular.

Contributor

AND WHAT THE HECK IS A WORKSHOP?????? what is it composed of???

Honored Contributor

Everyone should voice their displeasure on Jane’s FB and on QVC’s FB page. Otherwise they will never know.

Valued Contributor

That was a waste of an hour. All they keep saying is how easy it is. Well, show us how!

Respected Contributor

...actually confusing!?!?

Trusted Contributor

Congratulations on your success! But you gave more information in your post than they did in an hour presentation. For people who are not familiar with WW, they need information in order to get to the point where they are interested enough to sign up for that app! It took them 45 min to even show the app, and even then, JT kept interrupting! They received a lot of orders, but probably would have had a lot more if they had given more information.

Esteemed Contributor

I would like to add that I am now on maintenance and I have no problem maintaining. It is a life style and a way you can reach your goal and still enjoy life and eat the foods you like. There is so much support 24/7 to be exact. All free with the program. The App is amazing. You can connect with other members and see their successes. I highly recommend. I am delighted knowing o can maintain this weight and still enjoy life