Honored Contributor

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE LESSMAN SUPPLEMENT?

[ Edited ]

Based on the various reviews here and on HSN, a lot of people like and regularly purchase his products.

Just curious .... what's YOUR favorite Lessman supplement?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE LESSMAN SUPPLEMENT?

If I could only pick one of his to take, it would be his Essential One - his daily multi vitamin.  I know it makes a difference in  how I feel because I ran out once and could really tell.  I have tried many multi vitamins and this is the best one for me.  

I have tried many of his other supplements and I feel he makes a good product, however, I have found the same formulas that work just as well for a lot less money.  

I spend a ton of money at Vitacost.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Frequent Contributor

Omega 3  and Essential One

Esteemed Contributor

leg and vein circulation

When I run out, my legs ache.

Honored Contributor

There are several I want to try, but you can't try them all at once because if you noticed a difference, how would you know what supplement caused it?  lol  Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Lessman’s “Turmeric 400 Curcumin” has greatly helped my arthritic back.  Interestingly enough, this natural remedy is now gaining in popularity (latest in Prevention Magazine and now my internal med pcp is mentioning it to his patients with this issue).

Once again, Lessman was ahead of the curve.  I do take some of his other supplements, but this is my favorite.  This remedy was popular in other cultures, mostly used in food preparation, I think.

Esteemed Contributor

I take an Essential one daily, have been for a long time now.  I also rotate others as I don't like to take too much in one day.  The others are Omega 3, Resveratol, Turmeric and Cruciferous greens.   Like I said I rotate with a daily Essential one as I also drink his 

shake powder with milk and a banana for breakfast Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

Lessman’s “Turmeric 400 Curcumin” has greatly helped my arthritic back.  Interestingly enough, this natural remedy is now gaining in popularity (latest in Prevention Magazine and now my internal med pcp is mentioning it to his patients with this issue).

Once again, Lessman was ahead of the curve.  I do take some of his other supplements, but this is my favorite.  This remedy was popular in other cultures, mostly used in food preparation, I think.

@PamfromCT 

I'm glad you posted this, because I have this in my cart, and was trying to decide if I'd give it a try. Never heard of curcumin.   

My rheumatologist recommended tumeric years ago, but I just sprinked a bit on food here and there, and didn't think there was much to it.   I will definitely give this a try.

Respected Contributor

The Circulation and Vein Support - it cured my restless/painful legs.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44, I hope this supplement works as well for you as I have found.  I do take two capsules a day.

I have also had excellent success with his Circulation and Vein Support, as others here have mentioned.

I try to follow Andrew when he is on HSN.  You can save money by buying on sale and stocking up.  I learn so much from listening to him, and every month there is something on special sale.