New Contributor

There was a woman who was real ill an invented dehydrated  vegetable tablets { it was recently on QVC } that you put in a glass of water. I remember there was the no. 8 on the lable. I would like to buy some but dint at the time. Does anyone remember and where I may find it

New Contributor

You can get your daily amout of vegetables in the tablet

Esteemed Contributor

I have not seen that presentation, but it sounds intriguing. I think I will check back shortly with hopes that someone has provided that info.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

Re: Vegetable tablet

[ Edited ]

There is a tablet called 8 Greens which I don’t see on QVC right now but if you google it online it comes up. The website is 8greens.com.  Not sure if that is what you are looking for. 

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

There is a tablet called 8 Greens which I don’t see on QVC right now but if you google it online it comes up. The website is 8greens.com.  Not sure if that is what you are looking for. 

I don't think QVC sells it any longer.  I know you can get it on Amazon and other places.  Just Google it.  QVC now sells something called Green Energy.

Honored Contributor

The Q just had it on sale, people complained about the bad taste. Evidently some people didn't mind if it sold out.

Respected Contributor

The product is called 8 Greens and you dissovle it in water.  It tastes, to me, like strong ginger ale.  It's not the greatest taste but if you want this kind of product you will drink it and that's it.  I was on auto-delivery and drank it everyday.  But if it is supposed to make you feel different, it dosn't do that to me.  I only drink every once in a while now and stopped A/D.  I do take a lot of Andrew Lessman supplements though.

Honored Contributor

@danz There is another brand by Dr. Perricone but it's a powder and more expensive. 

A352112.  I had the 8 Greens tablets and they turned a funny taste after a while.  There are many on the market now.  You really should Google greens powder.  So many choices.
Honored Contributor

It's called 8 Greens.  

Honored Contributor

I drink Low Sodium V8 juice