Super Contributor

Re: Two Fitbit Flexes, Two Accounts ,One Computer possible?

Hi again. I was able to set up the husband's Fitbit with minimal trouble. So far, each account is separate and working well. Actually, the most difficult part was finding the app for the IPad. Had to go on Apple site as opposed to App Store. Thank you all for your help, I find the forums here are much quicker and individualized than elsewhere! Susi.
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/3/2014 mcall1020 said:
On 7/2/2014 BeckiWV said:

I had a fitbit pin style synced to my computer and iphone. Unfortunately, it got washed in the washer and died. I want to buy another but I don't to do a new email just for that. Can I cancel the old account somehow and sign up the new one? TIA.

</ I believe each fit bit has its own unique code when you pair it with your computer. I've been using my app and my old one was the One Fitbit. It got washed also. When I got my flex I just hit the pix of the flex and it was paired with my app. So I think it's pretty easy

Thanks very much. Smiley Happy

Yes, you can have 2 accounts with 2 fit bits and one computer and 2 iPads.  My husband and I have Fitbit Ones but I think it is the same for the Fitbit Flex.  You can use either dongle, it doesn't matter.  After you both have registered with 2 separate emails, be sure you log out of your account on the app on your computer (look at the bottom of the  screen on the app and hit "account", then scroll to the bottom and log out); you must do this before trying to set up your husbands Fitbit.  Be sure your own Fitbit is not near the computer when you are ready to set his up. It is best to put it into another room so your dongle only picks up his.  When you put the dongle into the computer slot, it should instruct you to hold the button on the new Fitbit down for a couple of seconds.  You will then see a 4-digit number display on the Fitbit, which you will enter on the computer.  After you have completed the setup, both of you will have to remember to log on and log out every time you want to use the app on the computer or ipads, or else the other person will not be able to see his/her account.  Good Luck!