Honored Contributor

Hi, Sillie, sadly I think Vitacost discontinued the exact tumeric item we were taking and loved so much. I was on the hunt for an exact sub, which I never found, found a few but either not nearly as potent or without the Bioperine, which I wanted. So, I switched to Vitacost Root2 Tumeric, it is 2 caps totaling 1160 mg, so I just take one, but you can take 2, if you want. It has the Bioperine and is slightly less costly than what we were paying before if you only take one. The item number is VCT 7016112

Comes in bottles of 60 or 120. Let me know whatypu think. I did address thjis issue to you in a different thread a while back, but never heard back from you, maybe you didnt see it. 

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Take a look at pure by nature, on amazon.

@goldensrbest 

Thank you. I did look at that one. It is not all turmeric extract but a blend with turmeric root powder. I would like to take one with 100% extract.

I LOOKED AT THE WRONG ONE!  That one looks good!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

@goldensrbest 

Thank you. I did look at that one. It is not all turmeric extract but a blend with turmeric root powder. I would like to take one with 100% extract.

It is still standardized to 95% Curcumins which was my main concern, not a 10 to 1 ratio. The only ingredient I see is tumeric extract on the label. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Hi, Sillie, sadly I think Vitacost discontinued the exact tumeric item we were taking and loved so much. I was on the hunt for an exact sub, which I never found, found a few but either not nearly as potent or without the Bioperine, which I wanted. So, I switched to Vitacost Root2 Tumeric, it is 2 caps totaling 1160 mg, so I just take one, but you can take 2, if you want. It has the Bioperine and is slightly less costly than what we were paying before if you only take one. The item number is VCT 7016112

Comes in bottles of 60 or 120. Let me know whatypu think. I did address thjis issue to you in a different thread a while back, but never heard back from you, maybe you didnt see it. 

@Shelbelle 

Thanks. I looked at that, too. It has a 2-capsule dose so I don't think it's any less expensive than the Synergy 900mg caps. I didn't do the math but it might come out close.

I looked at Qunol's 2-cap 1500mg total. That one comes in 180 count (90-day supply) at around $45. It has only pure curuminoids + pepper. Other than the dose, it's a match to the Synergy. Good deals on ebay for it, too. I saw one for $25.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

@goldensrbest 

It is still standardized to 95% Curcumins which was my main concern, not a 10 to 1 ratio. The only ingredient I see is tumeric extract on the label. 

@Shelbelle 

I looked at the wrong one. I didn't see the Pure by Nature and looked again and saw that it is pure extract which is what I want.

Honored Contributor

Maybe I will try the Pure Nature next time, I would only take one daily. I dont see where it says MFG in the USA which is always a concern of mine. guess no product is perfect!! 

The Root2 product on Vitacost is cheaper if you just take one a day, the 120 ct is about $21 and the older one was $67 for 240.  One daily is plenty for me. 

Honored Contributor

The Quinol caps I see on Amazon do not have Bioperine. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

The Quinol caps I see on Amazon do not have Bioperine. 

@Shelbelle 

Yes it does. But their 'Ultra' soft gels does not.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Maybe I will try the Pure Nature next time, I would only take one daily. I dont see where it says MFG in the USA which is always a concern of mine. guess no product is perfect!! 

The Root2 product on Vitacost is cheaper if you just take one a day, the 120 ct is about $21 and the older one was $67 for 240.  One daily is plenty for me. 

Made in usa.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@goldensrbest 

Thank you so much! I'm going to order that soon. Great price.

btw- I called the dog lady yesterday but my call went to voicemail again. She must be out of town.