Honored Contributor
On 4/3/2014 mgm2 said:

I'm suffering too but tell my friend dmod, she's a Yankee fan. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I don't like Citi field, It's sooooooooooo expensive.

{#emotions_dlg.wub} {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I root for the Mets, except for when they are playing the Yankees.

I LOVED Tug McGraw and Wayne Garrett back in the day.

Now that Granderson, former Yankee, plays for the Mets, I will be watching even more games. Wright is a cutie pie!!

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Another long suffering Met fan here-Yippee, we won our first game!!Smile

Regular Contributor
At least you don't have Papelbon on your team. He blew a 3-1 lead Weds and lost the game. I love my Phillies but can't stand arrogant Papelbum.
Honored Contributor

Nice job by Ike Davis yesterday - a pinch-hit walk-off grand slam. That can only be a good sign.

Super Contributor

You'll get no sympathy from me this weekend---I'm a Cincinnati Reds fan. (Weeping copious tears).

Regular Contributor
I hear you! I never get any sympathy for being a Yankee fan but I am so hoping Jeter has a good final season.
Super Contributor
On 4/3/2014 mgm2 said:

I'm suffering too but tell my friend dmod, she's a Yankee fan. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I don't like Citi field, It's sooooooooooo expensive.

I doesn't have to be. We park outside the stadium for free, if we are going to eat, we eat at McFadden's on the way in, prices are very reasonable, or we bring our own stuff, and we had $5 tickets to the Friday night game, got a free t-shirt and free drink with a purchase of popcorn.

Honored Contributor
On 4/4/2014 Irishmom to 4 said: At least you don't have Papelbon on your team. He blew a 3-1 lead Weds and lost the game. I love my Phillies but can't stand arrogant Papelbum.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} When he was with the Red Sox, I nicknamed him....Crazy Paps, cause he is crazy.

He is arrogant, nasty and not all he thinks he is.

He blew leads with the Sox too. Now that, I didn't mind. {#emotions_dlg.devil2} As a Yankee fan, that helped my team. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry your team is stuck with him. Smiley Sad

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor
On 4/6/2014 woodie said: I hear you! I never get any sympathy for being a Yankee fan but I am so hoping Jeter has a good final season.

I do too!!

I have a season long Yankee thread on Viewpoints. You are welcome to join us and ""watch"" the game together. Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor
""You Gotta Believe""