Esteemed Contributor
On 2/21/2015 conlt said:

I had a Sleep Study done 3 1/2 years ago and I am glad that I did. I have Mild to Moderate Sleep Apnea and now I use a CPAP. I use my CPAP every night and sleep very well with it. The study itself was on 2 separate nights. The first time without the machine (they made the diagnosis) and the second night with the machine where they adjusted it to my needs. I had no problem doing the studies. They do attach a lot of wires to your head and there is no TV or electronics allowed so it is basically, you lay down and sleep. I think the bedtime was around 9 PM and they got me up fairly early 6:30 or so. My brother said he had trouble sleeping with that camera on him but I did not. My brother has severe Sleep Apnea and wears a Bipap. I love my CPAP machine and feel very rested now.

Thank you! I'm glad you are rested now.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

Man I sleep to wild to be contained. LOL, I've turned the bedding around more than once.

I use my fitbit one for seeing my sleeping patterns. It's erratic to say the least, but there are 3 times that I consistently wake up every night.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor
On 2/10/2015 chessylady said: This thread is putting me to sleep...