Honored Contributor

Many places have tea tree oil, drug stores, walmart ,trader joes, but you should have your doctor look at your hands.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

She has two appointments scheduled.  In the meantime, it won't hurt to try something to see if it helps. 

Esteemed Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

@Teddie  Where would I find Tea Tree Oil?  Drugstore maybe?

If you're going to buy Tea Tree Oil

that way I can't offer any info about pre-diluting it to the correct strength with the right type of carrier oil so you dont cause yourself harm, or waste your money by over-diluting so it loses it's therapeutic effect.

Respected Contributor

Just Bling: Urgent Care is for urgent needs. If you go without an urgent need you will sit waiting for a long time while others who need immediate care get treated first. It's called triage.

Respected Contributor

@KatieB I managed a doctor's office for 18 years. There are cancellations everyday. Call the office back and see if they have a cancellation list and if not,  just keep calling to see if someone cancels. Sometimes if they see you really want to come in and someone cancels, they will call you. Doctors do overbook but they still want to fill all the spots. In the interim, I agree with another poster that said, show it to your pharmacist. They usually have seen and know a lot and can suggest something for you to use, if there is something available and you do not need a procedure to remove them, whatever they are. Do whatever you feel comfortable doing to take care of yourself and put your mind at ease.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@Coquille  I have been calling 2 different dermatologist's offices over the last week to check for cancellations...  They have not had any yet...  Will start again Monday...

Valued Contributor

It looks like psoriasis. or eczema . Probably psoriasis. 

cathy from ma