Trusted Contributor

Any information about the Psychiatric Service Dog Society ? If the Society disbanded after the president's illness, did the group survive?

Honored Contributor

Re: Service Dog Society

[ Edited ]

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#q=psychiatric%20s...

It's much faster (& easier) to just Google something that you don't need other posters' opinions on.  Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

Google search came up empty.  Warring factions almost anhilated both groups not too long ago.  

Since these service dogs save more lives than medication, I want to support their training and the service men and women dependent on them don't you ?

Honored Contributor

@CoG wrote:

Google search came up empty.  Warring factions almost anhilated both groups not too long ago.  

Since these service dogs save more lives than medication, I want to support their training and the service men and women dependent on them don't you ?

@CoG wrote:

Wow!

Absolutely.  It's psychological and spiritual wounds that last the longest.