Respected Contributor

I'm going through a few different health issues right now and I'm asking for your good thoughts.  I won't go into detail but it's been going on for a few months.  In the last month, I have had several different tests done, with more to come.  I tend to worry anyway so this is causing me lots of stress and anxiety.  Thanking you all in advance.  Heart 

Respected Contributor

Re: Request for Good Thoughts

@Catty2Life doesn't give us more than we can handle.  Stay strong!

Valued Contributor

@Catty2, I hope you get things worked out soon and can be on the road to recovery. I'm a terrible worrier too so I totally get you there! It gets us nowhere but it sure is hard not to do. Take it one day at a time, one minute at a time if you have to. I'm sending good thoughts your way.

Respected Contributor

@Catty2  Take a deep breath and know that I will send prayers for answers and positive results and am confident others will too.  

Good thoughts and prayers coming your way!  Stay positive and try to focus your thoughts on the best outcome possible.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Catty2, I'm sorry that you are going through this.  Hopefully the tests will provide happy results.  Until then, try to keep your thoughts on the positive side.  Easier said than done, I know.  I turn to God for everything.  A long time ago, I asked him to be by my side and never leave me.  He is always there, even when the devil tries to get between us.  Tell God how you are feeling, to bless the doctors and tests, that you are worried and stressed.  I like to read positive threads on here, such as Butterflies123 days of the week blessings and BOOPS funny of the day.  If you can, put on some good movies that you like or music and dance around the room.  Feel better soon.... BLESSINGS... SC  

Respected Contributor

@Catty2 ~ sending prayers and positive thoughts your way.

A couple of years ago, I read this, and I quote "You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."

I believe it rings true for all of us.  I'm a worrier too, and it amplifies the stress and anxiety.  Praying always takes the 'edge' off.  Stay strong, and believe all will be OK!  ❤️

Trusted Contributor

Lifting you up in prayer and sending positive thoughts. Praying that God will give the doctors the knowlege and ability to diagnose and treat whatever the problem is and that HE will bring you peace and comfort. 

. Doctors also tell us that having a positive frame of mind and outlook goes a long ways toward healing the body. 

Honored Contributor

@Catty2 

Thinking-of-You-Quotes-10.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Catty2, hoping for the best possible outcome for you.  LM

Honored Contributor

@Catty2,

https://justmytwocents2.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/sending-positive-thoughts-your-way.jpg