Trusted Contributor

Reminder....It is Andrew Lessman Weekend on HSN

Honored Contributor

Re: Reminder....It is Andrew Lessman Weekend on HSN

Sorry, but I find him to be a total bore.  I'd just as soon watch paint dry.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I take his Hair, Nails, and Skin supplements.  I've been taking them ever since I lost all my hair to an allergic reaction to hair dye two years ago.  They have been sensational for me!!  More curly hair than I know what to do with.  I had always kept my hair in a very short cut, but now I'm just letting it grow to see what happens to this middle-aged, suppossedly slow-growing (but not) hair. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Way, way overpriced!! I get my supplements from Purtians Pride, Swanson or Vitacost for a fraction of his cost. and often their potencies are even higher than his. 

His Cholesta Care does not even come close to the formula I get from Puritans Pride Cholest Wise. 

Honored Contributor

@avid shopper Thanks for the reminder. What with WEN and Andrew on the same weekend, my credit card is going to be blazing! ha!

Let us know if you find out early what he will be presenting. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the reminder.  Love that man and all the information he shares with us.  I take nothing but his supplements and will continue to do just that.  Others that try to compare his to the cheaper supplements just don't understand all of the facts.  Buy whatever works for you.   For me, it's Andrew Lessman products.

Honored Contributor

@santorini  Well stated! I especially love learning, and it is very important to Andrew that his customers understand what each of his products do. As you know, he frequently says, "even if you don't purchase my brand, I want you to know........" and then explains how things work in the body. He's a born teacher. 

Honored Contributor

@avid shopper @World Traveler @santorini @Caaareful Shopper 

Don't forget his 20% off coupon 184797ends today so today is the best day to stock up on his products. Not good on the TS or ODO offers.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz Thank you! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper 

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I take his Hair, Nails, and Skin supplements.  I've been taking them ever since I lost all my hair to an allergic reaction to hair dye two years ago.  They have been sensational for me!!  More curly hair than I know what to do with.  I had always kept my hair in a very short cut, but now I'm just letting it grow to see what happens to this middle-aged, suppossedly slow-growing (but not) hair. Smiley Happy

My hair has gotten curly and shiny since I,vs e been taking his HNS also.