Trusted Contributor
Can anyone recommend an accurate touchless forehead thermometer? The battery is dead on mine and it is a no-touch, disposable therm. that I got on QVC many years ago. There are sooo many on Amazon and ebay and a lot of them are out of stock. Thanks!!!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Recommendations, Please!!!

@hooked on books wrote:
Can anyone recommend an accurate touchless forehead thermometer? The battery is dead on mine and it is a no-touch, disposable therm. that I got on QVC many years ago. There are sooo many on Amazon and ebay and a lot of them are out of stock. Thanks!!!

@hooked on books    I have a Veratemp.  Very accurate.  

Esteemed Contributor

the brand i have is Equinox. works very well.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, @Mombo1 and @Goldengate8361!! I'll check A and e for these! 😀😀
Respected Contributor

There are apps that turn your smart phone into a thermometer .I’m curious to know if anyone here has tried one ?

Highlighted
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hooked on books wrote:

Are you sure you can't replace the battery? I have one by Veridian from HSN. Last I looked, they still had some.

Oops, I just looked and they are sold out. You can try eBay.

Respected Contributor

Trusted Contributor

@Tangocash, no this model has "internal batteries" and is a disposable, unfortunately. I got it many years ago on Q and I really liked it!