Valued Contributor

Re: Re body Saf Slim products?

Anyone use or order these products?  I'm normally a portion control, exercise, Weight Watcher  kind of person...not into supplements...at age 51, it feels harder and harder to lose.  I sometimes feel my hormones are in control...crazy cravings, lack of motivation...guess I'm looking for that extra bit of help so I will stay on track more  consistently...thanks for listening!  No bashing or criticizing, please...

Esteemed Contributor

I saw some of the presentation and curiosity got the best of me so I googled some reviews.  Some people think they actually gained weight on it.  It's not for me but there are some reviews out there if you want to check them out.

Honored Contributor

Read My Lips.  RIP OFF. Buyer beware.

Valued Contributor

Tried it a few years ago.  I'm surprised to see they still carry it.  I agree it's a big rip off.  Didn't do a thing for me and I ended up throwing it away.  Big waste!

Valued Contributor

Thanks for your responses!  Will save my $$...

Regular Contributor

No bashing sister!  I hear ya.  I am almost 48 and the weight struggle is real.

Honored Contributor

I will tell you something I believe. 

While I think there's a possibility that some OTC's MAY help some people, IF you can make an absolute commitment to yourself to abstain from sugar, grain, dairy and salt for one full week, you make find that cravings subside and binging is controllable. 

It took me decades to figure it out, but now hypothyroid, post meno, AND  70, I know it's true..... 

I weigh 85 pounds less than I did in 2013.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Read My Lips.  RIP OFF. Buyer beware.

ITA!

Trusted Contributor

I've heard that as you age, you have to work twice as hard to get the same results that you got when you were younger. In my case, it's the truth. I'm eating better than I ever have my entire life & exercising more consistently than i ever have yet my results are nowhere near what I expected. I like the results I'm getting but I expected more, faster.