Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,028
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Question for Andrew Lessman users ?

Does any of his products have Bromelin from pineapple in  it. Supposed to be good for lung care . I looked but couldn't seem to find it. He doesn't put ingredients in that don't have proven science in .

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,415
Registered: ‎05-23-2010

Re: Question for Andrew Lessman users ?


@MW in Iowa wrote:

Does any of his products have Bromelin from pineapple in  it. Supposed to be good for lung care . I looked but couldn't seem to find it. He doesn't put ingredients in that don't have proven science in .


@MW in Iowa @Digest Assure has bromelain in it.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,028
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Question for Andrew Lessman users ?

Thanks i will check it out.


@Mindy D wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Does any of his products have Bromelin from pineapple in  it. Supposed to be good for lung care . I looked but couldn't seem to find it. He doesn't put ingredients in that don't have proven science in .


@MW in Iowa @Digest Assure has bromelain in it.


 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,400
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Question for Andrew Lessman users ?

If you go to the Procaps lab website there is an ingredient finder there.

 

For Bromelain, there are 3 products:

 

Digest Assure

Bean & Vegetable gas relief

Dairy & Lactose Tolerance

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,028
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Question for Andrew Lessman users ?


@VaBelle35 wrote:

If you go to the Procaps lab website there is an ingredient finder there.

 

For Bromelain, there are 3 products:

 

Digest Assure

Bean & Vegetable gas relief

Dairy & Lactose Tolerance


Thanks , i will do that , when i am looking for a specific ingredient in his products.