Contributor

Does anyone know a good website from which to purchase Quest Protein Bars?  I've used Vitacost before but am hoping to find another site. Thanks in advance.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Quest protein bars resource

[ Edited ]

@AVCchick, I used to get mine from Amazon or GNC.com when they had a sale on them. I've moved on from Quest (whey protein) to Sun Warrior SOL Good because they use plant based sources of protein. (SOL isn't an abbreviation for anything, that's actually in the name of the bar)

Frequent Contributor

Costco has their version.  Check out the reviews on their webstie. 

Cookies & cream and Brownie variety box.

My girls are college athletes and these bars are in their snack rotation.

Honored Contributor

Nutra Health has them for $20 per box. They also sell them online at Wal-Mart, Target, Amazon etc.

If you are interested in making them for less money there are recipes at Keto Connect. Just search keto connect quest bars on Google.

Honored Contributor

@sgraham30 wrote:

@AVCchick, I used to get mine from Amazon or GNC.com when they had a sale on them. I've moved on from Quest (whey protein) to Sun Warrior SOL Good because they use plant based sources of protein. (SOL isn't an abbreviation for anything, that's actually in the name of the bar)

@sgraham30, I'm going to look up the Sun Warrior and see if I can buy them around me and try one.

The Quest bars didn't do it for me.  I thought they all had a funky taste and an even worse after taste.

Honored Contributor

@AVCchick wrote:

Does anyone know a good website from which to purchase Quest Protein Bars?  I've used Vitacost before but am hoping to find another site. Thanks in advance.

@AVCchick  You can purchase them directly from the Quest website.  If you set up an auto-ship plan, there is a 10% discount on the product, but you still have to pay sales tax and a flat shipping rate of $4.95.  I realize the base cost might be a little cheaper elsewhere, but when buying from the website you have access to all flavors which is something other places might not offer.  That said, DH and I found a Kirkland version of the Quest bars at Costco.  The only flavors are chocolate chip cookie dough and chocolate brownie - packaged together in a box of 20.  I believe they're around $18/box.  For us, they're fine because they are sweetened with stevia, which we prefer over sucralose, and we like the two flavors.  They're especially good if you zap them in the microwave (unwrapped) for a few seconds.