Respected Contributor

If it is of your faith to join in prayer for a stranger, I would be very grateful if you would include my DH, Mr. G., in your prayers.  I'm concerned his health is in serious trouble. 

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Esteemed Contributor

I just said a prayer for Mr.G., and you too,  @IamMrsG, and I will continue to do so. I sincerly hope that he gets whatever help he needs and his health is better soon.

Valued Contributor

I strongly believe in the power of prayer and will add your DH to my prayer list.  May God be with both of you and with his doctors as they figure out what is wrong and find a cure for him.  God bless.                   docsgirl

Honored Contributor

prayers for you both🙏🏻

Esteemed Contributor

Sending prayers for you both.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Trusted Contributor

Sending prayers and blessings ~

Respected Contributor

@IamMrsG ~ Saying and sending prayers for your DH and you.

May he be blessed with a full and quick recovery.

Honored Contributor

Mrs. G, 

Sending a prayer up for your dear husband, Mr. G.  I hope that he surprises everyone and regains full health.

Respected Contributor

@IamMrsG  sending prayers, strength and good wishes for both you and your husband.  Keep the faith and believe in miracles because they happen every day.  Be strong, lots of prayers from your friends on the boards.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

IamMrsG, prayers for you & your DH that he feels better soon.  It is an honor to keep you in my prayers!