Honored Contributor

I take a lot of supplements and split them up between all meals, so it's easier to put it all together on Sunday for the week.  I throw it i my bag for work/lunch.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I have two am/pm 7-day pill cases.  I fill them up two weeks at a time with my pills and supplements.  I think it's safer for me that way to be sure what I've taken.  I've done it this way for at least 10-15 years.

@NickNack 

Me too. To me it's a PITA to fill them, so I fill 2 weeks at a time, so I don't have to fill them as often.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Only when I travel.  I take rx for migraines daily since my mid 40s.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I've been using those pill cases for at least 25 years. I put a lot more pills in them now, than when I started. 

I really dislike that little task, so now fill two weeks at a time. Not so bad now.

Respected Contributor

I have 3 pills plus 3 supplements in the morning and 1 pill/1 supplement at night. I have 7 pill cases and I fill them about once a month. After I take my morning pills, I put my evening pills in the same slot for that night. It would drive me crazy to fill the cases once a week. 

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I use one when I travel but when I'm home, i just throw the days pills into a small bowl. It would probably be easier to use the pill case

I also use a small bowl.  I have tried the med planner, but for me the little bowl sitting on the kitchen counter which is always visible works best for me.

Regular Contributor

I do. I work a weird schedule and hours. Sometimes that's the only way I know what day of the week it is!  

Esteemed Contributor

Cvs or Amazon has a service called pill packs. This groups all your medications in small plastic bags.