Respected Contributor

Is Aero Pilates a thing of the past on QVC?  Marjellon(sorry for the mispelling) was on HNS but not sure if that is a done deal also.  I have an old machine and thinking of upgrading.  Wondered if the new ones are still good quality like the older ones.

Regular Contributor

I have been thinking the same thing! I would like to upgrade, and didn't know she was in HSN.

Frequent Contributor

HSN still has the 4 cord and 5 cord available.  They also have the premier.  It's has gone up $300 since I bought it, but still a good investment in your health,  

Honored Contributor

Add me to the list that could use a new machine.

I knew that Marjolein had moved over to HSN some time ago, but I don't shop there and don't want to open an account for one item.  Amazon carrys some of the Stamina AeroPilates machines, but I'm not real keen on ordering something like that from them either.

If QVC still had them, I'd order a new one.  As it is now, I'm on the fence about getting a machine from some other place.

Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

Add me to the list that could use a new machine.

I knew that Marjolein had moved over to HSN some time ago, but I don't shop there and don't want to open an account for one item.  Amazon carrys some of the Stamina AeroPilates machines, but I'm not real keen on ordering something like that from them either.

"If QVC still had them, I'd order a new one.  As it is now, I'm on the fence about getting a machine from some other place."

@geezerette 

Why?

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

My ancient pilates reformer has wood on it.  Pilates will never be a "thing of the past"...stretching, strength, mobility are critical components of a work out.  This can be accomplished in different ways so it is not necessary, but having a pilates is helpful if it appeals to you and it does not become a clothes hanger.  

Honored Contributor

@hckynutjohn 

Why?  Several reasons. But I'll mention a couple.

It's a large and expensive item and given the manufacturing and delivery problems going on nowadays I'm increasing leery of the quality of what I end up with and the ease with which I could return if that was necessary.

And one more point on the subject of returns, with QVC I have the ability to try it out for a limited time and if--for whatever reason--I'm not happy with it, I can return.  That's not a given from other companies.

Honored Contributor

I bought the 5-cord rebounder and platform, and regret the purchase.  It takes up too much space.  I'm hoping unload mine at a garage sale next month. 

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I bought the 5-cord rebounder and platform, and regret the purchase.  It takes up too much space.  I'm hoping unload mine at a garage sale next month. 

If you lived near me (upstate NY) I would buy it from you!!

Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette 

Thank you for your reply. Most of what I purchase is from Amazon. QVC is at the bottom of my online purchase list. I haven't bought anything from them for years.

Before HSN got snatched up by whomever! Their prices were cheaper, and for years they did not charge state tax. In addition, most of what I purchased was free shipping.

I bought our current 65" Samsung TV from Amazon, pretty big item. I have never had even a slight issue with their CS when it comes to returning items. Actually, I have never had any other vendor make returning items easier, no matter the reason. And I have never paid for return shipping.

Was just curious, as usual.

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)