Frequent Contributor

Did anyone buy this in Feb. when it was shown?  It is the "new" Malibu Pilates Chair by Susan Lucci.  Looking for reviews - it is going to be TSV on the 18th.

TY

Becki

Trusted Contributor

I was, also, looking for reviews.  When I saw that it was going to be a TSV, I didn't initially remember that it had been on before.  Not one single review!  Doesn't make sense, does it?

Frequent Contributor

It may have been removed from the website to hide the original price.....but, there is always utube!  The presentation is there and the price 199.99.   Curious to see what the TSV price will be!

Respected Contributor

I have had Susan's Pilates Chair for many years...(I got it on another channel). It is my most favorite purchase ever....I finally had one of the light weight springs break, and found one at a garage sale, (the set the lady wasn't using)!   I have never used any exercise piece like I use this one..

I don't do all the exercises everyday but over the years do the one's that I like..I have to say my arms are in the best shape ever for being a Grammy!...

I will watch for this and compare to mine...

I just leave it out as it takes up such a small amount of space, and use it every, every day!..Smiley Happy

*the pro must be an upgraded one from what I have

Frequent Contributor

Thanks, quadmimi.......seriously thinking I need to own this to suppliment my aeropilates.  Also have been checking ebay but the prices for a used one there are not that much lower than the original price the Q had this one for....will wait to see what the TSV price is.

Frequent Contributor

...anyone else with an experience with the pilates chair?  TY