Honored Contributor

Did anyone buy one of these? I did & love it except 1 spring broke. Have you had any problems with yours & how long have you had it?

Not very happy not being able to use it while I wait on replacement spring since I use it almost daily. I have had better results with weight loss using this then any other form of exercise I have done.

I think the springs should last longer then 3 months. I'm not going to be happy if I have to replace them every 3 months or even once per year.

My sister has one on waitlist that's suppose to ship in May. She will probably cancel after I tell her a spring already broke.

Just wondering if anyone has any problems with theirs?

It's suppose to have a 300 lb weight limit & neither one of us are near that. Hopefully it was just a bad spring in the bunch.

Sure scared me when it happened. I jumped off it so fast. 

It really does not have much resistance with one spring. 

The replacement springs will be the ones with more resistance Q sells since that's all they stock. Hope it's not too much resistance. If they do ok I'm going to order a set to have as a spare so I don't have to go thru this again.

Respected Contributor

Wow!  3 months?  I've had mine since it was sold on the other channel, so at least 3-5 years?  I hope your new springs last longer than 3 months.

Valued Contributor

Lowes sells springs (say that 3 times, lol!)Smiley Very Happy

Perhaps you can bring the broken spring there and try to match it?  I have a pilates chair but I rarely use it. I need to add it to my exercise routine.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

Did anyone buy one of these? I did & love it except 1 spring broke. Have you had any problems with yours & how long have you had it?

Not very happy not being able to use it while I wait on replacement spring since I use it almost daily. I have had better results with weight loss using this then any other form of exercise I have done.

I think the springs should last longer then 3 months. I'm not going to be happy if I have to replace them every 3 months or even once per year.

My sister has one on waitlist that's suppose to ship in May. She will probably cancel after I tell her a spring already broke.

Just wondering if anyone has any problems with theirs?

It's suppose to have a 300 lb weight limit & neither one of us are near that.Hopefully it was just a bad spring in the bunch.

Sure scared me when it happened. I jumped off it so fast. 

It really does not have much resistance with one spring. 

The replacement springs will be the ones with more resistance Q sells since that's all they stock. Hope it's not too much resistance. If they do ok I'm going to order a set to have as a spare so I don't have to go thru this again.

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

I bought one, but returned it within 30 days.  The weight limit is 300 lbs. and I didn't feel it was heavy duty enough for even my 120 lbs. 

Certainly to not last a long time.  

Honored Contributor

@beautybee wrote:

Lowes sells springs (say that 3 times, lol!)Smiley Very Happy

Perhaps you can bring the broken spring there and try to match it?  I have a pilates chair but I rarely use it. I need to add it to my exercise routine.

@beautybee Thx I will tell DH to go find them. LOL!!! He just went over there. I should have read your post before he went.

I really like the pilates chair. I want to use it now but I cannot. I have used other exercise equipment before but nothing that really ever made me want to use it like the pilates chair. Not to mention I have noticed results since I started using it.

Honored Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

I bought one, but returned it within 30 days.  The weight limit is 300 lbs. and I didn't feel it was heavy duty enough for even my 120 lbs. 

@Sunshine Kate I weigh more then that but don't have any problems with it. DH weighs about 230 & does not have any problems using it either. I really enjoy using it. I guess we will see how long the new springs last. I may have to invest in one of the expensive versions.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

@Sunshine Kate I weigh more then that but don't have any problems with it. DH weighs about 230 & does not have any problems using it either. I really enjoy using it. I guess we will see how long the new springs last. I may have to invest in one of the expensive versions.

When I received my Pilates chair, I noticed the pamphlet that was enclosed had springs that could be ordered through the Pilates chair company.