Super Contributor

It was suggested that I give you a shout out as you may know the answer. Does Ambien and Ubiquinol have a cross reaction? After taking I have been waking up very dizzy, vertigo horrible that I cannot function throughout the entire day.

If you can shed any light, greatly appreciate it.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not Win, but you can ask your pharmacist!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
You should talk to a doctor or a pharmacist, somebody professional
Honored Contributor

I mean no offense, FatcatinCT, but I'm not sure why you're not contacting your pharmacist, as suggested by several of us in your other thread.

I'll just repeat, when we talk with our regular pharmacist not only do they have the education and experience, they also know our individual needs, history, allergies, sensitivities, other meds/supplements we might be taking, that sort of thing. And they’re the ones who are there for us if anything goes wrong.

I wish you well.Smile

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

in addition to these suggestions, there are several websites that you can click on, enter any number of medications and they will tell you if there are any adverse reactions.

drugs. com has a medication checker. I use that often if the pharmacy is closed. It's better than nothing in a pinch.

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.