Respected Contributor

@Preds Just wanted to check in and see how you are. I've been thinking about you and you mentioned July would be an important time for you. Remember, good, bad or any which way, we are here for you! Use us to laugh with, cry with, vent, anything you need. 

Sending lots of HUGS and prayers!♥️😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

Re: Paging Preds: How Are You?

Hey..pred..how are you doing??

Missing you on GH thread..Heart

stay tough..okSmiley Very Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Preds    another one here checking in because I care and I miss you. Image result for missing you gifs

You have been in my prayers daily and will continue to be.

Thanks @Coquille  for starting this thread.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

Hey kiddos!  Preds is doing well.  No news yet.  Next scan is the 23rd and hopefully know more after that.

Thank you @Coquille, @cowboy sam, @meallen616 and @Tique for checking on me.

@Tique Happy Belated Birthday.  So happy that Roxy was there to help you party!  Hope the party is still happening.  I'm with you in spirit(s).  Smiley Wink LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

@Preds I was getting a little nervous. As I have mentioned, I've taken a hiatus from GH, too boring as you well know but I check in on the thread every few days and I hadn't seen you post. Glad you are doing well. Sending HUGS, KISSES and always PRAYERS! Day by day! Keep it up. ♥️😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@Preds I was getting a little nervous. As I have mentioned, I've taken a hiatus from GH, too boring as you well know but I check in on the thread every few days and I hadn't seen you post. Glad you are doing well. Sending HUGS, KISSES and always PRAYERS! Day by day! Keep it up. ♥️😘

Thank you @Coquille.  No, I haven't said much on GH.  What's to say?  Boring!   I can't even think of something whitty to make fun of. Either they are exhausted or I am.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Hello, @Preds ~ so nice to hear that you continue to do well. I'm holding good thoughts and prayers for the best results on the 23rd. 

❤️🙏❤️

Honored Contributor

Thank you @WaJa61.  Keeping my fingers crossed, too.  Either way, I'm good.  Hope you are healing nicely and you are "behaving". Smiley Wink  My thoughts are with you, also.

Honored Contributor

Happy Sunday @Preds.

Sometimes it's hard to know what to say but saying nothing seems wrong so here's my attempt to say something.

Thanks @Coquille. The above goes for you also.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~