Honored Contributor

Re: ONE SURPRISING (AND DANGEROUS) CHEMICAL YOU MAY BE TOUCHING WITHOUT REALIZING IT

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@ahoymate wrote:

Old news. Been in the news for ~10 years.

@ahoymate   I posted it because of the information I HIGHLIGHTED.  With all the hand sanitizer people are  using....it only helps the absorption of the toxic properties o the paper  into the body.  

Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed today?  

People have a right to say what they think.  It IS old news. VERY old news.  So what?

@Sooner  I know you are just crabby...

@SeaMaiden Well, my dear--YOU are allowed!  By me!  Woman Very Happy  You get a hall pass--just for today!!!

Feel better?  I hope so!  LOL!!!!  We all get that way or so my husband says! 

Honored Contributor

Re: ONE SURPRISING (AND DANGEROUS) CHEMICAL YOU MAY BE TOUCHING WITHOUT REALIZING IT

Don't recycle this type of receipt with paper and cardboard.   It's not paper and will introduce impurities.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden  You sure are on a roll with posting things to worry about,time on your hands?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

No, SeaMaiden, did you. Don't bully me. 

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@SeaMaiden  You sure are on a roll with posting things to worry about,time on your hands?

@goldensrbest  I posted under wellness... I thought the detail about using  hand sanitizer and handling the receipt causing the toxic substance to enter through the skin quicker was of importance AT THIS TIME. 

I think YOU might just have too much time on your hands to make a snarky statement. 

Honored Contributor

@gizmogal wrote:

I guess I'll have to carry forceps everywhere to lower my risk of Death By Receipt. 

A lot of risks to be aware of all around us; level of fear is a personal matter. 

@gizmogal- Just another reason to continue wearing gloves while shopping anywhere, even after the pandemic is over!

Honored Contributor

I use Walmart's pick up service and get my receipts online.  Of course every cash register in town probably uses the same paper.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I use Walmart's pick up service and get my receipts online.  Of course every cash register in town probably uses the same paper.

@Kachina624  I notice more and more businesses offering the online receipt or just ask if you want one at all. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden I've known about reciepts for some time....my DH won't touch them and gives them to me.  Oh well I'm careful but not going to stress about it.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I didn[t pay attention to the highlighted part until you mentioned it, so I say this is new news. Especially for the clerks behind the counter as one person metioned.