Honored Contributor

I started this in December, for a cold, been fighting this since Christmas, i honestly do not think it helps, giving up on it.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

Use it also, just not everyday.

Valued Contributor

@goldensrbest  I have tried it too in the past and didn't really see a difference either. I tried the brand North American.  Just sticking to my probiotics daily.

Honored Contributor

I have never tried it since I don't think my stomach can handle it.

They put pizza seasoning on pizza which has too much oregano in it. Last time I ate pizza they put on too much seasoning & my stomach was messed up. I have not ate pizza since.

Honored Contributor

@piperbay I get my oregano from North American Herb and Spice too. Just started a  week ago. I also got their spray and do that on the throat several times a day. I have the drops for under the tongue. They sent me samples of some of their oregano products, so I will try those too.

I heard about them on the Doctor Bob weekly radio show when they had a company representative interviewed. Made a lot of sense to me.

Hopefully I will see a difference, although I must say so far I have had a strong immune system over the years. But I am not opposed to giving it a boost with oregano to help maintain my system.

Respected Contributor

Hi! @goldensrbest Sorry you are not feeling the best.  When I have faced stubborn, long-lasting colds in the past, and when supplements I took for them failed (Astragalus, olive leaf extract, holy basil, oil of oregano, etc), I would invariably realize, eventually, that there were two things I forgot to incorporate in my kill-the-virus regimen-- 1. taking Kyolic garlic capsules (2 per day, twice a day), and 2. using the Neti pot with warm water (previously boiled and cooled down to warm with 1/4 teaspoon of salt melted into it) to irrigate my sinuses with salt water.  For stubborn colds, those were my last resorts, when they should have been my first resorts.  Now, I take garlic pills prophyiactically with a multivitamin, extra C and extra D3.  So far, so good.  

Hope you get 100% well very soon.