Trusted Contributor

Re: O/T Prayers needed please

JerseyGirl, I just read your post about your mom. I am so sorry to hear this. I hope and pray for a miracle for her also. My prayers go out to your mom also. I don't know your monetary situation, but when you don't make a certain amount of money, and if your mom is on Medicare, you can apply for charity care at the hospital and it will cover what your insurance or Medicare doesn't for anything that is done in a hospital. Please take care of yourself and I'm praying for a miracle for your mom too.
Esteemed Contributor

(((( Jersey ))))

You are in my prayers until you are healed!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Esteemed Contributor

I just prayed for you, Julie. Wishing you the best. Hugs!
Respected Contributor

This thread got dug up from the archives by looking at the date and it seems no one has noticed that.

Valued Contributor

On 11/16/2014 Tyak said:

This thread got dug up from the archives by looking at the date and it seems no one has noticed that.

I noticed ! She seems to be OK now, your prayers must have worked!
Esteemed Contributor

@JerseyGirlNJ wrote:

I was recently diagnosed with a rare cancer called Leiomyosarcoma. My insurance company is refusing to pay for the treatment I need. The final 3rd level external appeal was submitted yesterday and I will have an answer in 72 hours. If they deny coverage, the proton therapy I need will cost $60,000. This has been a very emotional and trying time for me. I believe in the power of prayer and I hope the review committee will find it in their hearts to approve the treatment I need. Traditional radiation would cause severe damage to my heart and lungs.

Thank You,

Julie

_>>>>>>>>>>From 1-11-2012.                                                                    ^^^^^^^^^^^

There is an udate, more recent  on __Among Friends__: Detailed update.

Thank you for reading.

NAES

Respected Contributor

If posters do not look at the dates on here they will be lead to believe that this is current and instead it is from a couple years ago and last year.