Super Contributor

Re: NFL Wild Card Weekend!!!

Go Stillers ...

~~ Good enough is good enough ~~
Honored Contributor

One thing we learned in the Carolina/Arizona game is if you're a punter and you want a chance to punt in the NFL, send your resume to Bruce Arians. Their existing punter is not doing the job and that will be a huge off-season priority for Arizona. You can't keep having twenty and thirty yard punts and hope to win. He's averaging 32.5 yards and you just can't do that. A good punter is a valuable weapon and this guy has all of the value of a water pistol. When you're a team that lives and dies on your defense, you need a punter who can flip the field for you. The Arizona punter is not doing that. I'm not sure Arizona isn't safer just going for it on fourth down than punting.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

amazing game so far.....i cannot believe the panthers are doing as well as the are doing!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

woooohoooooo we got it done!!!!! what a SWEET game that was. did you see the suggs ""thigh catch""? onward to foxborough next week! there you go TEGANSLAW.....we did our job for you!

congrats to the panthers fans also......wow they really looked pretty good in their game today.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Yeah... the teams I was rooting for won tonight! I live in AZ but don't root for the Cards (I'm a 49ers fan).

I'm hoping for Detroit - Cincinnati SB. Something different.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, Ravens!! That was a good game. I saw Suggs making that catch; it was amazing! This was the same team that barely beat Cleveland? It seems that Baltimore comes alive during playoff time. I think that they will give New England all they can handle next week.

Now the Colts have to beat Cincinnati today. I doubt that it will be another shutout against them. I've seen Cincinnati play some good games. The only thing is, both teams are unpredictable, so which side will show up? A.J. Green is out, so that might be a factor. Andrew Luck has to watch those interceptions, Indy has be careful of penalties, and they need to protect Luck and hang onto the ball. No pressure, right? At least the Colts have a very good punter in Pat MacAfee, and have Vinatieri.

In the other game, can Detroit stop Dallas? They have to contain Dez Bryant, good luck with that. And if Romo is having a perfect day, it will be a long game for the Lions. But there is Magatron, and Dallas' defense is suspect. Looking forward to some good games today.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Ravens did a fab job, neat and clean all the way from start to finish!!!

Honored Contributor

On 1/4/2015 Shelbelle said:

Ravens did a fab job, neat and clean all the way from start to finish!!!

shel, what a nice game to watch huh? very few mistakes! happy new year neighbor!

Honored Contributor

teganslaw, congratulations on the COLTS win!

Honored Contributor

And the poor Bengals get to go another whole year without winning a playoff game. They just rolled over and played dead in that second half.

On to the Cowboys/Lions game.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!