Honored Contributor

Re: NFL Playoffs Week Two!!!!

CONGRATS TEGAN!!!! AND ALL THE COLTS FANS!!!!

The Colts had an excellent game plan and thoroughly outplayed the Broncos. I was impressed with the Colts defense. Of course Andrew played great!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Prediction Super Bowl: Patriots vs. Seahawks but I want Green Bay to be in it.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

Great game! They protected Luck, pressured Manning, and Luck played well. The Colts outplayed and out coached the Broncos. The Colts came into town with a set game plan that worked. There were times I got nervous, and thought Manning would start to rally, but it never happened.

I had heard that if the Broncos didn't win that Fox's job might be in jeopardy. I'll have to see how true that is and what happens to Denver next.

That was a tough loss for Dallas. The call against Dez Bryant seemed to be correct, but not sure if that is a good rule to start with. I could tell that Rodgers was having some problems moving down the field, but the Packers still found a way to win. I'm thinking after this game, Rodgers will win MVP.

Good weekend of football. The only game I missed was Carolina-Seattle; was too tired to stay up that late.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Trusted Contributor

Clover29, I assume you are laughing at my singing? thankfully dmod is passing out ear plugs.

I watched the Colts/Broncos game, but nothing registered with me. I saw, but I didn't. My mind was still on the Cowboys. I am so darn proud of them, even though we loss. Nobody expected this kind of season. I expected them to not even get to 8-8. But they believed in themselves when no one else did. Anyway, congrat Tegan and all Colt fans. I admit I was hoping for a Denver win because of Demarcus Ware, but I'll be rooting for ya next week.

GO PACKS, GO COLTS

Esteemed Contributor

I am in shock and so happy my colts won. I can't believe they won as easy as they did.
Honored Contributor

well, i can tell you THIS much......i WONT be rooting for the patriots. LOL

congratulations to all of the winners, and to all of us who are NOT moving forward to next week, we should be proud of our teams for getting this far......and we are looking forward to a great 2015/2016!

i am proud of how hard the ravens fought back after a tumultuous season to say the least. i also feel like we have one of the BEST darn coaches in the NFL!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE NEXT WEEK!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Really good games this weekend. Packers at Seattle will be another good game to watch. Would love to see the Packers in the Super Bowl.

Honored Contributor

On 1/11/2015 sunshine45 said:

well, i can tell you THIS much......i WONT be rooting for the patriots. LOL

congratulations to all of the winners, and to all of us who are NOT moving forward to next week, we should be proud of our teams for getting this far......and we are looking forward to a great 2015/2016!

i am proud of how hard the ravens fought back after a tumultuous season to say the least. i also feel like we have one of the BEST darn coaches in the NFL!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE NEXT WEEK!

YAY, we are on the same side, cheering for the same team. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I'm sure you'll hear me from Jersey!!

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

I am a 100% pure Packer backer, born-bred-raised in the Green Bay area.

I will always support the Pack

GOOOOOOOO GREEN BAY

Honored Contributor

On 1/11/2015 RetRN said:

Really good games this weekend. Packers at Seattle will be another good game to watch. Would love to see the Packers in the Super Bowl.

Naturally, I want the Packers in the Super Bowl. I definitely have a problem with the grumpy coach of the Patriots so I hope the Colts find a way to beat them.