Esteemed Contributor

Re: NFL Playoffs Week Three!!!!

Colts' TE Dwayne Allen tweeted that the Patriots could have played with soap for balls and beaten them. That New England is simply the better team. He thinks the whole thing is a non issue. No one knows for sure how this affected the game, but cheating is still cheating, and something the NFL isn't taking lightly.

I'll be watching Belichick's press conference at 9:30 this morning. I'm interested in what he has to say.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

On 1/22/2015 teganslaw said:

Colts' TE Dwayne Allen tweeted that the Patriots could have played with soap for balls and beaten them. That New England is simply the better team. He thinks the whole thing is a non issue. No one knows for sure how this affected the game, but cheating is still cheating, and something the NFL isn't taking lightly.

I'll be watching Belichick's press conference at 9:30 this morning. I'm interested in what he has to say.

HI TEGAN

I don't care if it didn't impact the game, as you said the rules are the rules and this team seems to have a track record in breaking rules and should be taught a lesson.....

BTW I saw that Andrew was the first player picked in the Pro-Bowl and he's a teammate of reserve player Washington RB Alfred Morris so are players are on the same team along with JJ Watt---GO TEAM CARTER!!!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

The patriots are constantly under scrutiny every Superbowl. I think other teams are just jealous of our talent. Anyone ever check the inflation problem other games? Even Aaron rogers admitted he overinflates, likes to throw that way. I hope we kick Seattle's a## we deserve to be there!!!!
Occasional Contributor

On 1/20/2015 Ms X said:

I couldn't care less if the Patriots win or even make the Super Bowl. I have absolutely no idea what they are doing when they play because I don't know the rules. Football is so boring. It takes them a half hour to get through five minutes of play.

The only one on the team whose name I know is Tom Brady, and that's because he's in the gossip columns. Not a fan of him. He'd left his previous girlfriend by the time she found out she was pregnant with his first child, a son. I'd never heard of him before that ugly piece of info hit the tabloids. The local media acted like he was a saint because he went out to see the kid in California after he was born. What a guy, eh? On second thought, I hope they lose.

Ms. X, I don't care if you don't like the Patriots, but get your facts straight about Tom Brady. He broke up with Michelle Monaghan who did not tell him she was pregnant until after the fact. In fact, the suspicion was that she got pregnant in an effort to hold on to him knowing their relationship was coming to an end. He has supported that child from day one and has been as much a father as any "divorced" dad (though they were never married). If you or others who keep spreading these falsehoods about his past relationship condemned every man who broke up with the mother of one or more of his children then the list would be millions long. Just because he's a celebrity, he was supposed to stay with a woman he didn't love? What a double standard!

Honored Contributor

actually, that would be bridget moynahan as his sons mother, not michelle monaghan.....

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Contributor

Sunshine, you are absolutely correct. My mistake. Thanks for the fix.