Super Contributor

Multi-function attachment for Total Gym - Not Available?

I just purchased the new 20th Anniversary Total Gym.  I am very disappointed that the multi-function attachment where that you can put your feet in is not included but it is shown in all the videos.  It isn't available here at QVC.  Please bring this attachment to QVC so I can purchase it.  I do notice that it was included in the other Total Gym offered here on QVC.

Respected Contributor

There are so many accessories I doubt they make separate videos including or excluding each one.   The presentation clearly showed what came with it.   You might be able to get them on the total gym site.  

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Super Contributor

@debic wrote:

There are so many accessories I doubt they make separate videos including or excluding each one.   The presentation clearly showed what came with it.   You might be able to get them on the total gym site.  

I understand that there are many accessories.  However, if you watch the videos, they use the multifunction bar quite a bit.  I'm very surprised that it isn't included and it is $74.95 pluse $19.95 shipping on the Total Gym website.  That is a bit pricey if you ask me.  I think I might have purchased the other total gym with that attachment had I known that they use it in most of the videos.

Respected Contributor

@Beeweaver wrote:

@debic wrote:

I understand that there are many accessories.  However, if you watch the videos, they use the multifunction bar quite a bit.  I'm very surprised that it isn't included and it is $74.95 pluse $19.95 shipping on the Total Gym website.  That is a bit pricey if you ask me.  I think I might have purchased the other total gym with that attachment had I known that they use it in most of the videos.

Well considering how much they used to cost, it's not that expensive to me.  I believe we paid over $1500 for ours over 25 years ago. I don't have anything that they come with these days, I tossed the videos first thing and bought the exercise cards when they came out later. I either improvise or bypass exercises that I don't have the attachments.  I'd like the elbow rests myself.  

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Super Contributor

Re: Multi-function attachment for Total Gym - Not Available?

Do u mean the wing attachment? I am in the same boat. I am sitting on my total gym supreme looking at Rosalee doing exercises on the DVD and I don't have the attachment!!  They have one on EBay but I can't tell if it will fit. QVC should not sell DVD's with a machine that does not include the equipment needed. I am debating taking it apart and sending it back.