Occasional Contributor

I work out in the gym on the treadmill, taking classes and weight training.  When I run outside I do not wear a mask.  

Contributor

@Krimpette 

Can you share what brand of KN95 mask you purchased?

Thanks

Honored Contributor

@Mitchell   The Healthify Store on Amazon.

Contributor

@Krimpette 

Thank you for this information. I am currently trying to find a KN95 mask that works as the last ones I bought were to long for my face and were digging in at my neck. It is so frustrating that you end up wasting money to try to find ones that fit. 

Thanks

Trusted Contributor

I have some masks I've been wearing (LASHA) and while I am pleased with their fit, I really want to support American made products. So, I found a company in OH that opened a big production facility last year and I'm going to try their KN95 masks. I'll order the PQM FreedomAir starter pack from Phoenix Quality Manufacturing.  United States Mask in TX is currently out of stock -- demand has skyrocketed and they are working hard.

I have a sizable supply of disposable blue/white masks but I really like the fit and filtering of the KN95. So I'll switch out depending upon the situation/environment.

Respected Contributor

I read an article that said you should wear FOUR masks against the new virulent strains!  Ha!!!! 

Honored Contributor

Lutema ,check threir web site, also wiscosin medical supply.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.