Respected Contributor

Re: Lessman's April schedule is up

Does anyone here take his Probiotic? I need to take one and want to take a good one. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@BExplorer I have been taking these eye vitamins for nearly a year and during this time my eyes actually got noticeably worse.  Has probably nothing to do with these supplements, but I stopped taking them.  But who knows?

Respected Contributor

@CWS22

Thank you so much for posting this!  I got on my laptop today just for this very reason.

I am in for all of the specials (omega 3's, UES, and Choconuvo).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mary Bailey wrote:

@CWS22@Catiele@FLGators@Nightowlz@untitled

Any opinions....

Which is better  Ultimate Eye Support or  Maximum Eye Support?

I've been taking Ultimate Eye Support for years.  I don't know if Maximum is "more" than Ultimate.

also  is Marine Collegan ever a TS.  I let mine run out.  I need to get back on it. 

@Mary Bailey  I did not know he had 2 different eye products. The maximum would be better since it has more ingredients plus costs more. It has almost twice as much in it with the exception of the Vit A & the Total Zeaxanthin complex. Maximum price is $129.90 for the largest size of 120 capsules with a serving of 1 capsule. The Ultimate is $129.90 for 360 capsules with a serving of 2 capsules.

I have been taking the Ultimate since that's the one he has as a TS.

I don't use his Collagen but have seen it offered with a TS price. It does not have a set schedule for a TS like his Secure Meals, Fish Oil, Ultimate Eye Support, CoQ10 etc. 

Honored Contributor

@Catiele wrote:

Does anyone here take his Probiotic? I need to take one and want to take a good one. Thanks!

@Catiele I was taking his Probiotic but stopped taking it. I was constipated a little & that went away when I stopped using it. Never thought it was from taking a Probiotic until I read on the forums others had the same issue with probiotics. I don't know if it's something I should take all the time anyways. I will take it before during & after if I have to take an antibiotic.

Esteemed Contributor

I have several Andrew items on my favorites list at hsn -  I recently bought his ginkgo ginseng product and it was reduced $20 the other night. I emailed customer service for my credit, as it was within 30 days. Wouldn't you know- within hours the price jumped back up $20 and they wouldn't honor it. Next time I'm getting a snippet of my computer screen! I might send it back- part from being annoyed at them. And I'm also not getting the results I hoped, many reviewers mention within 2 weeks they feel less fogged. I'm still foggy!! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@CLEM wrote:

@BExplorer I have been taking these eye vitamins for nearly a year and during this time my eyes actually got noticeably worse.  Has probably nothing to do with these supplements, but I stopped taking them.  But who knows?

@CLEM I have noticed improvement with my eyes since I started taking it. I was having problems reading the on screen tv guide from my recliner but I can read it just fine now. Sorry they are not helping you.

Respected Contributor

Thank you Nightolz. I am a night one too. Rather not be at this age but It is hard to change.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz  thank you so much for the information.

My next purchase will be the Maximum.

Honored Contributor

@Catiele wrote:

Thank you Nightolz. I am a night one too. Rather not be at this age but It is hard to change.

@Catiele No longer a niteowl. DH used to work the nightshift. He moved to the day shift 5+ yrs ago. Now I'm in bed by midnight & up usually by 8. I feel a lot better not staying up until 2-3 AM & sleeping until noon.