Super Contributor

Posted this on a Community Chat thread,  but wanted to hear from others. I just made my first vanilla flavored shake and it is crazy good.  I used 8 oz milk and a few ice cubes. How are you liking it if you purchased?  I can't wait to try the teas and oatmeal.

Respected Contributor

Haven't received mine yet.  I got all 3 flavors. I plan on using almond milk to make mine.  Might even add a lot of ice in warmer weather and make it really thick.  So happy you're enjoying yours.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I received mine yesterday, vanilla  also.

I haven't tried any of the Secure flavors, so I'm happy to hear you like it.

Years ago, there were shake mixes that were really tasty, but recently I've been disappointed in any of the brands of protein shakes that I try, so I'm hoping I like Andrew's. 

Super Contributor

Thanks, nyc and blueroses. Let me know what you think. 

Trusted Contributor

@blueroses47 wrote:

I received mine yesterday, vanilla  also.

I haven't tried any of the Secure flavors, so I'm happy to hear you like it.

Years ago, there were shake mixes that were really tasty, but recently I've been disappointed in any of the brands of protein shakes that I try, so I'm hoping I like Andrew's. 

Not sure I would call Andrew's a protein shake with only 7 grams of protein. 

Trusted Contributor

I won't be relying on it for protein, per se.  I just used that term loosely to describe a variety of powdered drink mixes that I've used in the past.

Thanks for pointing that out, though.

Esteemed Contributor

I received mine today and can't believe how fast! I got the 300 bundle and what a package it is. AL took great with packaging the bundle, and I really can't believe the 300 deal. I got the vanilla and love it the best. I've tried the peanut butter and the chocolate and vanilla is my favorite. It's good with everything and even alone.

The oatmeal that came with the bundle is DELISH. And I will be buying more. Also, the green tea is good and not bitter. He sent all the flavors plain, Jasmine and Peppermint. Andrew outdid himself this time.

I have two brothers and a son that I have gifted them. None of us eat as healthy as we should, and I believe this ill help them.

What a year this is for me! I've got my new Body Gym, which I am loving, and now my Secure. I only have five pounds to go, but I love Secure for maintenance. I've never had anything that gives me a lift like an anti depressant, and makes it so I have absolutely no cravings. I would recommend it to all. It's like no other. The very best!

Hope evevybody who got is loving it as much. 8)

Honored Contributor

Maybe it's changed but I tried both vanilla and chocolate a few years ago.  I could not get a full glass down.  My husband rcently found 2 large unopened canisters of Secure dated 2012.