Respected Contributor

The largest size was $89.90 when it was a special (2 containers of 90 servings each).  I haven't even made it through the first container yet.  It's very good.

Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

The largest size was $89.90 when it was a special (2 containers of 90 servings each).  I haven't even made it through the first container yet.  It's very good.

@santorini Thanks! Smiley Happy  I need some more of the oatmeal. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Lessman - Oatmeal

[ Edited ]

@WorldTraveler wrote:

@bebe777 Do you recall what he charged the last time he had the oatmeal/oatbran? I missed out on his special last time and paid more to get it from HSN (or maybe it was ProCaps) after his special. Smiley Sad  Can you tell me if the price he is giving today is a better deal (or as good as) than he did last time he presented it? Or if I should wait until the beginning of next winter to stock up on it again. He's only presented once so far this weekend.

When I ordered the oatmeal last December, it was $89.90 for 180 servings (2 huge containers).

Honored Contributor

Re: Lessman - Oatmeal

[ Edited ]

@jpie wrote:

@World Traveler

That 300 size of ChocoN is huge!  I am impressed that you had room for these in your pantry!  My pantry is loaded so I had to look for another storage solution!

Perhaps I need to buy less canned goods (such as 6 black olives at a time) and leave more space in the future for AL products!  

@jpie I have a walk-in pantry, a gift to myself when I had the house built over 20 years ago! Smiley Happy And I try to eat as many fresh fruits and vegetables as I can, so I probably don't have as many canned products as most people do.

However, when @bebe777 introduced me to Lessman last summer, I did purchase quite a bit of his things. The best value is always the bigger containers. So my shelves kind of look like a Lessman store on steroids! LOL!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler

Perfect!