Super Contributor

Why are Lessman bottles so hard to open now?

He sure changed the bottles lately. That outer plastic sleeve is nearly impossible to remove. I've been meaning to ask if others are struggling with it too. Previously that sleeve was easy to remove - it was almost loose around the bottle. So maybe that's why he changed it but now it's way too tight. I try slipping a knife blade under it to split the plastic but even when I try that on the perforated "seam", it doesn't give. I dread every time I need to open a new bottle of his supplements now.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Why are Lessman bottles so hard to open now?

I haven't had any trouble cutting the plastic on the bottles with a knife.  Maybe you just got one that had extremely tight plastic for some reason.

Respected Contributor

I had trouble unscre**ing the cap on my MCP.  It was almost like it was superglued shut.  I had to get an icepick to pry it open and after several tries I was successful.  But then, the label fell off and I had to tape it.  It was frustrating to say the least!

I didn't struggle too much with the plastic perforated sleeve though.  

Trusted Contributor

@jpie wrote:

I had trouble unscre**ing the cap on my MCP.  It was almost like it was superglued shut.  I had to get an icepick to pry it open and after several tries I was successful.  But then, the label fell off and I had to tape it.  It was frustrating to say the least!

I DO have problems with the labels falling off.  I've started to tape them on as soon as I take the plastic off.  

Respected Contributor

@scotnovel wrote:

@jpie wrote:

I DO have problems with the labels falling off.  I've started to tape them on as soon as I take the plastic off.  

@scotnovel

Exactly!