Honored Contributor

Re: Lessman July schedule is up

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@HappyDaze The second version of the MC, the version I'm on, is better than the first version that he originally came out with, so I'm sure this third version will be even better.

I am surprised he is shipping the chocolate over the summer because he said he wouldn't ship it in summertime.

Unless he's doing an advanced order thing.

Seems odd.

His blog shows it will ship end of July in a cooler with ice packs. It will air Sat at 11:30 eastern for about 8 mins. He wanted to introduce the new milk/dark chocolate & extreme chocolate, take reviews & decide what he needs for his Oct show. His blog is on his site at procapslabs.com click the B icon at the bottom of the right side of the page next to the F icon (Facebook).

Is it real chocolate or chocolate flavor? I eat cocoa nibs almost daily for the same benefits but it would be nice to have a little chocolate individual snack like this on days I don't eat something I can mix my nibs in with.

@HappyDaze, it's organic, fair trade, real chocolate. -- Last night Andrew mentioned that he may well have tried over 1,000 different chocolate samples before he found the ones that he was really happy about. 

HD, if Andrew likes it, then I think you'll really like it. -- That said, if you're mainly purchasing this for the cholersterol benefits, then his Cholestacare is a better value. It has the same phytosterol content... it's just missing the chocolate. Smiley Wink

In this regard, one of the great things about Andrew is that he has got to be one of the fussiest people I have ever come across when it comes selecting products that taste good to him (his teas and Secure Meal replacement flavors being two other good examples). -- Quite literally, it he can't find what he likes, he just won't make the product until what he likes is available again. For Andrew, quality always trumps quantity. He couldn't care less that that means he sometimes can't sell certain products. 

To my mind, that's the ultimate quality control. -- Andrew & Chaz Dean (Wen Hair Care Products), are in the top class. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@HappyDaze The second version of the MC, the version I'm on, is better than the first version that he originally came out with, so I'm sure this third version will be even better.

I am surprised he is shipping the chocolate over the summer because he said he wouldn't ship it in summertime.

Unless he's doing an advanced order thing.

Seems odd.

His blog shows it will ship end of July in a cooler with ice packs. It will air Sat at 11:30 eastern for about 8 mins. He wanted to introduce the new milk/dark chocolate & extreme chocolate, take reviews & decide what he needs for his Oct show. His blog is on his site at procapslabs.com click the B icon at the bottom of the right side of the page next to the F icon (Facebook).

Is it real chocolate or chocolate flavor? I eat cocoa nibs almost daily for the same benefits but it would be nice to have a little chocolate individual snack like this on days I don't eat something I can mix my nibs in with.

@HappyDaze, it's organic, fair trade, real chocolate. -- Last night Andrew mentioned that he may well have tried over 1,000 different chocolate samples before he found the ones that he was really happy about. 

HD, if Andrew likes it, then I think you'll really like it. -- That said, if you're mainly purchasing this for the cholersterol benefits, then his Cholestacare is a better value. It has the same phytosterol content... it's just missing the chocolate. Smiley Wink

In this regard, one of the great things about Andrew is that he has got to be one of the fussiest people I have ever come across when it comes selecting products that taste good to him (his teas and Secure Meal replacement flavors being two other good examples). -- Quite literally, it he can't find what he likes, he just won't make the product until what he likes is available again. For Andrew, quality always trumps quantity. He couldn't care less that that means he sometimes can't sell certain products. 

To my mind, that's the ultimate quality control. -- Andrew & Chaz Dean (Wen Hair Care Products), are in the top class. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. HD, you might want to put your cocoa nibs in your VItamix and turn them to powder dust and then just eat them with a spoon. -- it will make these hard nibs much more bioavailable. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@CLEM wrote:

For all who are last year got the special of Cranberry Benefits and are waiting for another special, I just ordered 3 of the 240 count bottles which makes it 720 capsules.

The price is less than I paid for the 600 count TSV last year.

What I just wrote may sound a bit garbles, but I saved quite a bit over the TSV.

@CLEM, you're right. The Cranberry Benefits are on special offer right now 240 capsules for $39.90.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@CLEM wrote:

For all who are last year got the special of Cranberry Benefits and are waiting for another special, I just ordered 3 of the 240 count bottles which makes it 720 capsules.

The price is less than I paid for the 600 count TSV last year.

What I just wrote may sound a bit garbles, but I saved quite a bit over the TSV.

@CLEM, you're right. The Cranberry Benefits are on special offer right now 240 capsules for $39.90.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I ordered these on Thursday because I missed the TS and have been ordering each visit.  This makes me feel better about missing the TS ;o)

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I ordered the Phytoceramides on Thursday, so I hope I get them.  I know that HSN, like QVC, does not seem to work on a first in, first out basis for some reason.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CWS22, included the Lessman July schedule in the first post. Andrew's recent blog post (from July 4th) has much more information on the TS / other special values and ins in the third message of this thread. -- The remaining schedule is below.

-- bebe Smiley Happy  Lessman July schedule is up -- question re: Andrew Lessman Hair, Skin & Nails -- New Choconuvo 66%, 74% or 91%

___

TV Listings for Eastern Time

Sunday, July 10th • Today’s Special 

12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
8:00 PM – 10:00 PM

Friday, July 15th
11:00 PM – Midnight

Saturday, July 16th • Today’s Special 
Midnight – 2:00 AM
6:00 AM – 7:00 AM
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
9:00 PM – 11:00 PM

___

Andrew Lessman TS for July 10th

Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails (HHSN) -- free S&H

60 capsules -- $15.90

180 capsules -- $39.90 

360 capsules -- $69.90 

720 capsules -- $99.90 

The HHSN TS includes these additional ingredients (per 2 capsules): 

* EGCG (key component of green tea) -- 50mg

* Pomegranate blend -- 200mg

* Biotin -- 4,000 mcg (versus 3,200 mcg for regular formula) 

* MSM -- 500mg (versus 800mg for regular formula, 300mg less)

Note: biotin is crazy expensive. It's the most expensive ingredient (that Andrew uses in his supplements) right behind zeaxanthin, astaxanthin, and lutein.

---

For purposes of price comparison, this is the pricing for Andrew's regular HHSN formula which is available 365 days a year: 

50 capsules -- $13.90 

100 capsules -- $24.90 

250 capsules -- $54.90

500 capsules -- $94.90

Note: per two capsules, the regular formula does have 300mg of MSM more than the TS formula. 

___

The HHSN TS are great values and the 720 TS capsule supply is a crazy good value. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 Thank you for all the great info? I think what made me sick from the HHSN was the higher levels of b vitamins. I tried a higher dose of b vitamins later on and got the same queasiness and then later read that higher doses of b vitamins can cause queasiness in some people. I should have mentioned that even his ubiquonone sometimes makes me queasy. Weird, huh?

speaking of ubiquinone/cq10 does he ever have the trucoq10 in October instead of the ubiquinone? I want that one instead bit don't want the bottle of B vitamins it comes with it in the sept on the site right now.

Honored Contributor

@CWS22 - thx for the notice/reminder. Thumbs up for the HHS&N -  the 720 q is a fantastic value. Placed my order!

Does anyone know what month is the Eye Support supplement the TS? When is the best time to restock? Thx! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@CWS22 - thx for the notice/reminder. Thumbs up for the HHS&N -  the 720 q is a fantastic value. Placed my order!

Does anyone know what month is the Eye Support supplement the TS? When is the best time to restock? Thx! 

@Chi-town girl - he already had the eye support this year. It was his April visit I think. So you may want to buy now since July visits have better pricing due to Hsn's bday pricing.

I am tempted to go for the phytoceramides or the liver antioxidants over the TS. HHSN didn't do much for my skin or hair. Always had good nails. I will buy the collagen support next week. 

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl - he already had the eye support this year. It was his April visit I think. So you may want to buy now since July visits have better pricing due to Hsn's bday pricing.

I am tempted to go for the phytoceramides or the liver antioxidants over the TS. HHSN didn't do much for my skin or hair. Always had good nails. I will buy the collagen support next week. 

@FLGators - thx for the info re: Eye supplement. Dang, I missed the Apr TS visit! Yes, I will order it in July. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri