Honored Contributor

Lessman - Choconuvo

[ Edited ]

@bebe777

I never did hear Lessman's presentation on this product, but knew that anything chocolate would be a winner! LOL!  So I purchased it. I love, love, love this stuff. 

The container indicates that it is not necessary to have more than five pieces a day, which leads me to believe that I can go more, but that it doesn't mean that more will make a great difference in my cholesterol count. Since I am loving the taste (melts in the mouth!), I'm taking it because of my choleserol and also because it is a nice treat.

Did he say anything in his presentation about not exceeding a certain amount due to any possible problems an excess amount might create? I don't see that on the packaging (but it could be right under my nose and I'm just missing it!).

Thanks for any help you can give me on this.

Trusted Contributor

@WorldTraveler wrote:

@bebe777

I never did hear Lessman's presentation on this product, but knew that anything chocolate would be a winner! LOL!  So I purchased it. I love, love, love this stuff. 

The container indicates that it is not necessary to have more than five pieces a day, which leads me to believe that I can go more, but that it doesn't mean that more will make a great difference in my cholesterol count. Since I am loving the taste (melts in the mouth!), I'm taking it because of my choleserol and also because it is a nice treat.

Did he say anything in his presentation about not exceeding a certain amount due to any possible problems an excess amount might create? I don't see that on the packaging (but it could be right under my nose and I'm just missing it!).

Thanks for any help you can give me on this.

I love this too!  I take one with lunch and one with supper.  I don't recall him saying anything about a maximum amount to take in a day, but I would suggest you call Pro Caps (his company) and ask them directly.  I've talked with them before and the person I spoke with was quite helpful and friendly so should be able to help give you the information you need. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks! I'll do that.

And by the way.........how in the world can you ONLY have two a day? They are sooooo yummy! I've almost gone thru the whole container! LOL! 

Honored Contributor

@soonersis  I called Pro Caps. WOW!! Super customer service. Not only did they answer my question, but the conversation went in a whole bunch of other directions about his products, when he will be back, what his specials will be, etc. They are very friendly, helpful, and it was an entirely pleasant experience. When I finally realized that we had been on the phone for 30 minutes, I couldn't believe how the time passed. His people are good!! ha!

Anyway, this is what she said. Although the label indicates that it is not necessary to have more than five pieces in a day, you can have more. Taking more than five pieces in a single day will not give you more benefit; so that's why it isn't necessary to exceed five. Their research has found that eating five little pieces a day gives you the optimum benefit for cholesterol issues. 

Told her I was a total chocoholic and loved, loved, loved the product! She laughed and  reminded me that each piece is 26 calories and 1 gram of sugar. Smiley Sad

You may already know that he will be back on HSN on February 26-27 where he will have Essential 1 as his special for the visit. When he returns on March 4-5, he will have Choconuvo as the special of the day. I'm going to stock up! LOL!

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler

Thanks for sharing the details you learned from your call. I, too, have been waiting for ChocoNuvo to come back (hopefully on sale again). On another thread @CWS22 told me you could buy it direct from Andrew Lessman (ProCaps) which is something I did not know. It is less expensive on his site, so I will buy enough to tide me over until his return to HSN in March and see if there will be a reduced price for that visit. When he introduced it he mentioned they were working on a version with nuts in it and that sounds yummy, too! I was pleasantly surprised to get my blood work back this week and it had improved….guess I need a little ChocoNuvo in my life everyday for the rest of my life…life is good!

P.S. I am surprised they did not do something with it in February - what with it being a month know for chocolate as well as heart health month.  Seems like it would have been a perfect marriage/combination of events and product.  Ow well, as long as I have my supply I am a happy camper!

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Havarti wrote:

@World Traveler

@Thanks for sharing the details you learned from your call. I, too, have been waiting for ChocoNuvo to come back (hopefully on sale again). On another thread @CWS22 told me you could buy it direct from Andrew Lessman (ProCaps) which is something I did not know. It is less expensive on his site, so I will buy enough to tide me over until his return to HSN in March and see if there will be a reduced price for that visit. When he introduced it he mentioned they were working on a version with nuts in it and that sounds yummy, too! I was pleasantly surprised to get my blood work back this week and it had improved….guess I need a little ChocoNuvo in my life everyday for the rest of my life…life is good!

P.S. I am surprised they did not do something with it in February - what with it being a month know for chocolate as well as heart health month.  Seems like it would have been a perfect marriage/combination of events and product.  Ow well, as long as I have my supply I am a happy camper!

@Havarti Really? The cost at ProCaps is less expensive? That's good to know. I intially bought only the 30-count bottle the day he presented it on HSN, because I didn't know if I would like it or not. When I decided it was one product I didn't want to be without, HSN's special pricing was gone. So I paid full price for the larger 300-count bottle. It was well worth it, but of course I would rather pay the better price that he usually has when he does his presentations.

So......the cost at ProCaps is less than the special he had on HSN for Choconuvo? If so, I will compare the price between his company and HSN next month? Thanks for the tip!

Also, you are right.....should have had this wonderful chocolate for February/Valentine's Day. Would have been perfect. I would certainly love to see nuts in it, like almonds. Fortunately for me, I have no nut allergies. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler

I am so sorry, I did not explain myself well in my message. The price for the special on HSN when ChocoNuvo was originally introduced was the lowest price of all. The price on ProCaps is lower than HSN’s regular everyday price, but not lower than that initial special. Sorry for the confusion. Hopefully the March version will be the one with nuts (I think he said at that time that it would be available in the Spring) and hopefully he will have a great price for it….if it is that day’s special it should be a good price. I might just buy more than one of the large. Like you, I originally just bought the 30 day supply thinking “I am not so sure about this” but…it turned out to be a good thing!

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Honored Contributor

@Havarti wrote:

@World Traveler

I am so sorry, I did not explain myself well in my message. The price for the special on HSN when ChocoNuvo was originally introduced was the lowest price of all. The price on ProCaps is lower than HSN’s regular everyday price, but not lower than that initial special. Sorry for the confusion. Hopefully the March version will be the one with nuts (I think he said at that time that it would be available in the Spring) and hopefully he will have a great price for it….if it is that day’s special it should be a good price. I might just buy more than one of the large. Like you, I originally just bought the 30 day supply thinking “I am not so sure about this” but…it turned out to be a good thing!

@Havarti Oh, got it! Smiley Happy Understand.

And, me too.....going to buy more than one of the 300-count. Am hoping he will say the next time he intends to bring it back after the March presentation. That way we can judge how many we need.