Valued Contributor

I must take 6 of Andrews vitamins and because of Jane I added a new one  They were great together  I am looking for a protein pill that is a high count  I just stopped his protein vitamin because one of you pointed out how low of protein it had  It was very expensive just to get 2 grams  His secure doesnt have any more than I think 7  The knew triple o yogurt has 15

Respected Contributor

Did it sell out?  I'm not seeing anything like that listed.

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

@mollymaggie You make a nasty remark to a poster and you complain about other people criticizing hosts! My my my!! I think that's being a hypocrite, right?

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@mollymaggie You make a nasty remark to a poster and you complain about other people criticizing hosts! My my my!! I think that's being a hypocrite, right?

@Love my grandkids 

two-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Cindy-QVC Thank you for deleting the nasty remark!

Honored Contributor

@mollymaggie wrote:

I must take 6 of Andrews vitamins and because of Jane I added a new one  They were great together  I am looking for a protein pill that is a high count  I just stopped his protein vitamin because one of you pointed out how low of protein it had  It was very expensive just to get 2 grams  His secure doesnt have any more than I think 7  The knew triple o yogurt has 15

A cup of diced chicken breast has 43 grams of protein.

Honored Contributor

And prepared with a healthful condiment of choice (5 garlic cloves-Mrs. Dash-celery+onions, any of these) is YUMMY.