Respected Contributor

Re: Interesting Immune Support Studies

@haddon9 I use Kyolic brand in the white and green bottle.  The capsules are odorless, and I find that if I take my capsules with breakfast, I don't get any after taste or uncomfortable feelings that it might repeat on me.   

Respected Contributor

I hope that @GenXmuse sees your comment, @LillyandHobo, because I would like to know the answer to your question, also.

Honored Contributor

@on the bay @Jersey Born   Thanks for your replies ladies!  I'm going to give the garlic supplements a try!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I take a lot of Andrew Lessman supplements but I have never taken a garlic supplement. 

I have taken his ginger & his ginger/turmeric supplements. The ginger alone makes my stomach burn a bit. I have to take it with food with no issues.

They are now saying Covid was around in Wuhan in Sept 2019. It was also here in 2019 IMO. I was sick just before Thanksgiving 2019 til beginning of Feb. I started out feeling really tired & I was sleeping 10 hrs daily. I ended up coughing a lot & thought it would never end. No I never went to the doctor as there is really nothing they can do for a cold or flu.

One of my sisters was also sick at the same time. She was worse then I was. We both think we had Covid end of 2019. It was not like any cold or flu we ever had. We both also had no taste. All food taste like nothing. Yuck

Honored Contributor

Do you know of any USA made organinc garlic capsuls? So much garlic comes from China and I'm not a fan of that.  

Honored Contributor

@Jersey Born wrote:

I hope that @GenXmuse sees your comment, @LillyandHobo, because I would like to know the answer to your question, also.

I'm sorry, I just meant in meals I'm cooking and salad dressings etc, I don't eat it alone, though roasted garlic is delicious. 

Respected Contributor

@Sooner - Your question made me grab the bottle for my Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract capsules to determine the source of the garlic.

Kyolic uses organic garlic grown in California, and they have a manufacturing facility in Mira Loma, CA.  I had no idea where the garlic came from until just now.  It is good to know the country of origin for sure. 

I do not know where other brands source their garlic.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz 

Have you gotten tested for the antibodies?

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

@GenXmuse @Jersey Born @LillyandHobo  I also cook with garlic every week. I go through a bulb a week for sure. Didn't know it was good for you; just like the taste.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I found two of these articles interesting they each state -

in the absence of COVID 19 treatment drugs.

So, garlic as a nutritional supplement  as well as A, B,  E, C, ZINC, Selenium.

Unable to open the third article.

*** edited to clarify my comment.  TY

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras