Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,216
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Once a week I sit with two needles in my leg which are attached to a pump filled with a Gamma Gloublin solution. Which boost my weak immune system. Its annoying and tedious but necessary for me to stay healthy.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,216
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Uggh I bled on to my beige gauze dress and DH just took the laundry down, got to scrub it out, with some soap

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor
Posts: 36,802
Registered: ‎05-22-2016

I use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains. Peroxide will not harm fabric or bleach it's color, but always do a spot-test first to be sure. 

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,216
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@SilleeMee wrote:

I use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains. Peroxide will not harm fabric or bleach it's color, but always do a spot-test first to be sure. 

 

 


thanks but since I am not at home water was my only option 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,855
Registered: ‎01-25-2023

How long does the procedure take, @I am still oxox? I didn't realize this was a weekly procedure. Is it done at home or at a clinic? I have friends that have infusions monthly or quarterlyto treat MS or RA.
My heart goes out to you.

Lynn-Critter Lover!
(especially cats!)
Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,216
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@We rescue cats wrote:

How long does the procedure take, @I am still oxox? I didn't realize this was a weekly procedure. Is it done at home or at a clinic? I have friends that have infusions monthly or quarterlyto treat MS or RA.
My heart goes out to you.


Generally takes 1 hours and I do it weekly at home or where ever I am, this is the first time I have done them away from home. I do them on my own have been doing them for over 4 years. Thank you but its really not a big deal

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,008
Registered: ‎02-16-2019

@I am still oxoxAny news on when your place will be done?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,216
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@spumoni99 wrote:

@I am still oxoxAny news on when your place will be done?


Projected date is Aug 1 thanks for asking. Appliances were delivered today 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,008
Registered: ‎02-16-2019

@I am still oxox wrote:

@spumoni99 wrote:

@I am still oxoxAny news on when your place will be done?


Projected date is Aug 1 thanks for asking. Appliances were delivered today 


That will go by fast, thats exciting!

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,019
Registered: ‎12-02-2013

@I am still oxox @SilleeMee 

 

Suggestion for removing new or old stubborn stains: Astonish stain remover bar.  Order through Starcrest dot com.....approx. $5 / bar.  Long lasting, hardworking bar.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill