Respected Contributor

How are Lessmans Fruitful antioxidants?

Thinking of purchasing.

anyone use and like it?

Respected Contributor

Re: How are Lessmans Fruitful antioxidants?

Yes, I take many AL supplements including this one. I like that there are many fruits in this one supp., as I could never eat that much fruit in a day.  I say go for it!

Respected Contributor

@Valstybaby 

I open them, put them in my blender with frozen strawberries and Andrew's whey protein powder for a yummy fruity protein shake.

I take a ton of his supplements, have never had an issue with any of them and rely on them for feeling like myself at my best.

Respected Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

@Valstybaby 

I open them, put them in my blender with frozen strawberries and Andrew's whey protein powder for a yummy fruity protein shake.

I take a ton of his supplements, have never had an issue with any of them and rely on them for feeling like myself at my best.

Great idea! Thanks.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I received my Fruit Full and Cruciferous yesterday.  I know I do not get enough Fruit or Veggies in my diet. I have seen several of fruits and Veggie supplements and they are more expensive.  I guess to cover the cost of getting celeberties to advertise.  I checked HSN to see if Andrew Lessman had the supplements which he does.  I was happy to order his Smiley Happy