Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

@SurferWife   When I was going through the hot flash thing, my doctor told me to eat one yam (not sweet potato) a day and as long as I did I was fine.  No supplement worked as good as that.  I used to get horrible night sweats and hot flashes so intense that I didn't want to go anywhere.

@Pook 

Now THAT is something I can do!  Thanks for the tip.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Great reviews and not expensive.

mnps.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

When my were really bad at night and seemed to be mainly on my chest, I just bought several spare pillows and a big stack of cotton tees to fling around all night.  Very satisfying.

Trusted Contributor

Andrew Lessman's Ultimate Women's Wellness

Honored Contributor

I take both Andrew Lessman's Positive Passage and Ultimate Women's Wellness.

I take them both at the same time.

I take 2 UWW and one Positive Passage in the morning

and 2 PP at lunch.

The directions say to take one PP and add every 30 days if you aren't feeling relief, max is 3.  For me, I need all 3.

Also, for me, I need both.  Every January I go off them when I take my 2 week vacation to see if I still need them.  Will try again this January.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

@SurferWife, Relizen by Bonafide was/is the perfect solution for me—recommended by my integrative MD last year. 

Honored Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

There's supplements for everything that ails us - but each person has a slightly different experience with them.

Personally, I have had great success using 2 of Andrew Lessman's:

Positive Passage 

and

Women's Wellness

I've taken them NOT together - took Positive Passage, when I ran out I tried the Women's Wellness.

Both aided my night sweats, my mood and helped me sleep too.

Again - there's a ton available in retail and on line, give something a shot and GOOD LUCK!

Smiley Wink

@MoonieBaby 

Been waiting for someone to post they have taken both these products.

Since you did not use them together which one worked for you better?

I have been taking the Ultimate Women's Wellness for years but never tried the Positive Passage.

I used Emerita bioidentical prgesterone cream before I started using UWW.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

and 2 PP at lunch.

The directions say to take one PP and add every 30 days if you aren't feeling relief, max is 3.  For me, I need all 3.

Also, for me, I need both.  Every January I go off them when I take my 2 week vacation to see if I still need them.  Will try again this January.

@VaBelle35 wrote:

and 2 PP at lunch.

@VaBelle35 

Wondering if I should try Positive Passage with UWW or try it alone. Have been taking UWW for years but my hormones are still out of whack or least the doctor thinks that's the problem. He did mentioned Black Cohosh plus a few other ingredients in Andrew's product.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz   I tried UWW alone and it did nothing for hot flashes for me.  The PP at 3 pills a day helped rid my life of hot flashes.

UWW helps with mood for me.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@Nightowlz   I tried UWW alone and it did nothing for hot flashes for me.  The PP at 3 pills a day helped rid my life of hot flashes.

UWW helps with mood for me.

@VaBelle35 

Thanks for the reply. Not really having hot flashes now so I will stick with the UWW.