Honored Contributor

My regular docs belong to one network, and my ENT/Audiologist belongs to another.  So - I get daily virus updates from both.

Much better info from the medical networks than from the TV and print media.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Hospital / Doctor Networks

That's nice. I don't receive any information from my doctor.

Honored Contributor

I got a call last Monday from my drs office confirming my appt for today. They were moving all follow-ups to telemed appts. It was so much better than having to get dressed and drive across town to their office. My pharmacy is now offering delivery on all prescriptions so I don’t have to leave the house today at all.
Honored Contributor

• Well, so far, I've heard from the two networks my doctors belong to (and regular updates) and I just got an email from my optometrist's office.  Only one I haven't heard from is my dentist!  Smiley Wink 
  • Our Church sends out weeklyemail newsletters.  Regular email notices from the Archdiocese.  Our individual ministry members keep in touch online.  Neighbors are checking on one another. 
  • Both CVS and Walgreen's have sent email.  Just about every vendor I deal with has sent email.  
  • Our apartment managment offices are sending out daily updates - and keeping us advised of what is open in the neighborhood.  Which eateries are open for take-out and delivery.  Under normal circumstances, management is excellent.  They are doing an outstanding job now!  
  • Only "bad" news has been that our  package service has been declared non-essential and is closing on Tuesday for the "duration" and all packages received after Tuesday will be "returned to sender."  
    • I just scrambled to contact the vendors that have deliveries pending to change the destination to my home address if possible or cancel if not possible to change.

• Everyone has been completely understanding and in about 1/2 hour all my orders were straigtened out. 

Great customer service out there!