Esteemed Contributor

Anyone else having headaches and lethargy?  The headache isn't that bad, more pressure and so sleepy.  Took migraine meds, but didn't help, so I am blaming it on allergies and change of seasons.  Not worried, just frustrated.  No energy to do anything.  Blah........

Honored Contributor

Mine are related to this spring weather.

Hope you feel better soon

@Patriot3 wrote:

Anyone else having headaches and lethargy?  The headache isn't that bad, more pressure and so sleepy.  Took migraine meds, but didn't help, so I am blaming it on allergies and change of seasons.  Not worried, just frustrated.  No energy to do anything.  Blah........

Respected Contributor

Happens to me every year about this time!

Esteemed Contributor

The weatherman says it  may be the  barometric pressure ..........

Trusted Contributor

I do get headaches during the change of seasons.  Not so much tiredness, unless it gets really hot.  It seems heat saps what little energy I have right out of me.

Valued Contributor

I saw an allergist and an ENT for headaches. Both doctors said "If you have migraines, a migraine will trigger a sinus headache, and a sinus headache will trigger a migraine". The double whammy.  Migraines sap my energy as well. 

Both doctors also stated that a fall in the barometric pressure will result in a sinus headache. Over the years I have found (for me) that this is absolutely true.

It is truly miserable and people who don't suffer from headaches don't appreciate how painful it is.

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen
Respected Contributor

@CatLoverDogsToo  You got that right! The migraine/sinus combo was one of the Worst headaches I've ever had.  Coudn't lay down,  couldn't sit up. No way to escape the pain and nausea. Pure misery.

Honored Contributor

I commiserate!  That must be what is going on with me!  I also just have this all over feeling of ---- YUCK!  No energy --- so tired.  Feel like I am in a fog.  Fog head is not a good way to be!  I almost fell asleep at my desk yesterday.  I do love spring but this is hard to take!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin