Honored Contributor

Amazon has 9 left in stock Mountain Falls Advanced Hand Sanitizer with Vitamin E, Original Scent, Pump Bottle, 8 oz pack of 6 for $11.95. It would not let me put it on auto delivery or buy now or add to cart. Guess you can see if it will work for you? Amazon must be having issues???

Regular Contributor

I tried to order on Amazon about 10AM this morning and they are all sold out...not sure how you found yours..Good luck, thanks

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz 

Don't know about Amazon even though we buy most of our items there. We bought 2 of the Huge size bottles of purell at Costco months ago. With only 2 of us, we have plenty. 

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

I also was trying to order some things on Amazon this morning (not hand sanitizer) and before I could get to my cart to finalize the order, one was gone from my cart and the website.

Then I tried to order another item that showed still in stock, but it would not add to my cart.  It was still on the website, but I couldn't get it into my cart.

But I was able to finalize the order for the three items that had stayed in my cart.  I don't know what was going on.  Sold out, or just too much web traffic?

Honored Contributor

Re: Hand Sanitizer

[ Edited ]

@hckynut wrote:

@Nightowlz 

Don't know about Amazon even though we buy most of our items there. We bought 2 of the Huge size bottles of purell at Costco months ago. With only 2 of us, we have plenty. 

hckynut

@hckynut 

I bought 2 of the large 67 oz pump bottles & the small purse size bottles Moutain Falls brand from Amazon. Figured they had the smaller 8 oz pump bottles so wanted to put it on auto delivery but was not able to do that. LOL!!! At least we have some. I also have several people wanting me to order it for them but have not been able to add to cart with Amazon.

We don't have a Costco or Sam's. All those kind of stores are a 3 hr round trip or us.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

I also was trying to order some things on Amazon this morning (not hand sanitizer) and before I could get to my cart to finalize the order, one was gone from my cart and the website.

Then I tried to order another item that showed still in stock, but it would not add to my cart.  It was still on the website, but I couldn't get it into my cart.

But I was able to finalize the order for the three items that had stayed in my cart.  I don't know what was going on.  Sold out, or just too much web traffic?

@geezerette 

Good to know it's Amazon having issues. Was wondering if it was just me.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz 

I think it may just be a case of too many people ordering so much all at once that things are selling out faster than they can keep up with.

I went back just now to see about the items that I couldn't order earlier and they now say that they're sold out and don't know when or if they will be back in stock.

Esteemed Contributor

This morning while going through my  monthly  A/D about to ship,I noticed  AIRBORNE selling for  over $500......lol  Third party as all others were sold out.............